Blue Berry Auto

Change out day for water and nutrients all plants are flowering even “little dirty” my one which I made the error of planting in soil medium first, no bueno. Still she is flowering and doing her best. My largest plant was pretty angry with nutrients so hopefully this change using only Sensi Bloom will get this going. total is 43 days.

So, after some holidays between holidays, I have decided it is time for the ladies to provide. Here are some pics around the 8th of December:

Loo0ks like you are close to finishing.

latewood/all interested. I chopped the plants on the 27th Dec and cut off the fan leaves/tiny trim 29th, all hanging and doing what they do. I had to check it out so I tried some, with some cigar rolling tobacco and a gentle 150 degree oven for around 10 minutes and it’s ickey stickey, but yep, it’s gonna be nice once it cures. Hey, I did this and you can too. There is my infomercial on my first DWC with the blueberry autos. once all are ready to go into the mason jars I will put my total yield and maybe some closing notes. Thanks again for moderator comments. There is a large wealth of knowledge here, can’t wait for the next 2 blueberry, 2 ak-47 autos and 4 northern light fems, let’s see if these next set of grows get me set for the next AK fishing season … peas

No purple finish ? Nice looking plants bro .

only a few hints here and there, not so much.

So, Happy New Year one and all! 2015 time to get ready for the next grow session. NOT related to my grow journal directly but with the experience with smoking this herb with some friends and the amazing amnesia and spacey head high, and BAM, ENERGY, bet go for a walk or something, at least for me! Almost ready to start curing still hanging, thinking another 2-3 days for some of the bigger colas, YEAH 4 ME and again many props for the ilovegrowingmarijuana crew and all who take the time to share their learning past present and future ideas, peas I got shit to do, LOL if you know what this youtube comment is in reference let me know FREE SEEDS FOR LIFE, jk

Final report on my first grow and first in a DWC bucket set up: Final Weighed Yield: 90 g, NOTE: I have been smoking HEAVILY since the 30th on this blue berry, brought in the new year with style, fo sho! So, need a bit of guidance where to post positive reviews on the seeds coming from this site. Even though I know I have easily smoked over an oz, omg, so much more I am sure before I finally weighed and stored it for further curing. Yeah, the site shows a yield of 2.5 oz per plant if I remember, this is off the cuff, so even with my “dirty gir” see threads above, I still easily came close with this, medicinal hybrid and I like it, it is getting better, with a citrus kind of tast on 3 January 2015, w00t! Look forward to this next grow and I can provide some further info on the ak 47 autos, along with my next yield of blueberry, peas

Good Job Cran! Time to grow some more. :lol:

Already happening.