Blue amnesia harvest ready?

I think my Blue Amnesia auto is ready to harvest, but I want to make sure. She flowered small… Only about a foot tall, but the buds look great. She is at 9 weeks.

I don’t have a scope (yet), so I have been blowing up pictures on my phone to check tri-chome color.

3 Likes

Probably another couple weeks or so. You can get a jeweler’s loupe or small microscope pretty cheap on Amazon. It’s a small investment for what it does for you. What’s there looks great! It’s a shame she didn’t grow a little more before flowering. Next time, just put one in each container. That way, their roots don’t have to compete with one another, get tangled, etc.

4 Likes

Just ordered a 60-75x on Amazon. It will be here in 2 days.

2 Likes

Yep. Loving this microscope!!! Looks like about a third of my trichomes are Amber.

2 Likes

Ready when you are! :+1:

Just make sure you are looking at the flower and not sugar leaves which mature quite a bit sooner.

Here’s what you should be looking at.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, I have been worki g crazy hours. Yes, I was most definitely looking at the flower, not the sugar leaves. She has been drying for 7 days as of today. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me if my plants are ready?

It doesn’t look like it to me. Your tricomes are all still clear. Wait for about 1/3 of them to turn Amber.

What strain is she? She is very pretty.

You also have a lot of white pistils still showing.