Blooming and Veg Light settings

I have the King 1000 watt led over a couple of my plants. This light has a veg setting and a bloom setting. My question: the light is way way brighter if I use them both in the on position. Is there a valid reason why I shouldnt do this ?? I have 3 Green Crack females under it

Might as well turn them both on. That is a “blurple” light. About 120 watts which includes the fan. There’s a support group on this forum.

2 Likes

Some non-trivial portion of that wattage also goes toward the generation of heat. These inefficient diodes do produce a lot of heat.

I would leave them both on as well. Your plant is going to need all of the light you can give the plant.

2 Likes

Right on. I thought so. Got a happy surprise while inspecting them today. Last 3 were female out of only 4. Pretty good ratio

3 Likes

Congratulations on rolling the dice, sounds like you won

If and when you decide to upgrade your lights let us know and we can find you a good light for the best coverage and price to fit your needs

3 plants under that light is asking a lot from a blurple but I get you gotta use what you have at your disposal

2 Likes

I’ve added two 600 watt bad ass lights. They are brighter than my 1000 watt but they were a little spindly so this should bring them around

2 Likes