Bloom booster recommendation

I’m not sure about flushing at this point my plants root systems are pulling water from the duck pond
I’m just curious to see if I use some bud or Bloom booster in the last few weeks if that’ll matter or not was going to try some on just to two of the plants and leave the rest alone and see what happens the plan is to learn from this grow and use it next year

I am on my 2nd grow so I am a newbie but I have been using the nutrients from Fox Farm and have had great results ! The Tiger Bloom is the bloom booster but I am still using all in my 2nd week of flower,
Also this grow someone suggested that I use the CAL-MAG &
its really good stuff works well15384364751168849801610185004226|690x335

Nope, because those last 2 or so weeks before you flush is when they need the extra nutes and the reason for flushing them out after.

Pretty sure flushing is mostly an indoor thing. Just stopping nutes at a certain point would be the outdoor equivalent I think. Unless you are outdoors but in pots. Then nevermind :wink:

2 Likes

I’m growing outdoors in the ground in a greenhouse 3-4ft away from the edge of a big duck pond I also have a drip system and a mister but the mister is turned off as of 2 weeks ago
I’m growing 4 plants 2 are maybe 3 weeks out and the others are maybe 4

1 Like

Some of us use Kool bloom powder, but you must be very careful and follow the directions as @HornHead pointed out or it can burn your plants. It does work very well to bulk up the buds. You will have to thoroughly flush it out before harvest @plumbdand

You could try Advanced Nutrients Overdrive. It’s to be used the last 2 weeks of flower, before the flush.

That plant probably has a month, at least. You definitely have time to boost those buds.

1 Like

Cal mag is not a bloom booster. In fact, too much calcium near the end of bloom can cause some issues with your buds.

what kind of issues?

Just go to your local hardware store and ask for liquid potash and follow the instructions if your soil has all ready got good natural nutrients in them from the animal poo.
Pot ash is good for all flowing and fruiting plants.inc,mj

@Ozegrower
im using ffof, i feel its a good soil. Is it your suggestion that I can use only potash during bloom as a bloom nute?

As an extra to a normal bloom fertilizer.
I would use a good brand organic fertilizer and the liquid potash as per bottle directions just add it to your rain/dam water.(I gorilla grew like this in the bush using creek water, thrive and liquid potash and grew 12 ft monsters)
If your soils good and full of all the good stuff like compost, worm castings, your duck/chook poo water and your plants are growing nice and healthy than you should just need to up your (P )phosphorus and your (K) potassium levels and back off the poo, but not all the way(N) nitrogen. potash hence the name has both good levels of P&K.

Uploading…

1 Like

Can too much liquid potash cause burn

Not as bad as nitrogen but yes to much of anything can/could cause burn
Just follow the instructions for fruiting trees on the bottle and you won’t have to worry bout that.
Peace out and good luck with the buds bud.

Thanks I always err on the side of caution

Clipped off some lower branches last weekend got maybe 1/4 oz. Plant still has a couple weeks to go.
All tricomms are still white but the buds are covered with them

That isn’t weed, That is a godamn tree with weed on it!!

1 Like