In 3rd week of flower. Been using Jacks 321.
I thought I read you can use Jacks 321 from start to finish? But, I’m also reading about bloom booster during flowering?
I see Jacks has a bloom fertilizer. Is that meant to be added to my current mix (an addition)? Or, is it meant to replace my current mix?
Any help with understanding would be appreciated
- Seed: Do-si-dos, Photo, from ILGM
- Vessel: Coco + Perlite, 5 gal fabric pot
- Nutrition: Jacks 321 + Silica
- PH of Water: 60 - 65 (do not test runoff or ppm)
- Environment: Outdoor
- Location: Southern US, hot and humid
- Temps: Upper 80s to 90s