Bloody covid 19

Hey guys sorry if i havent answered anyones questions that they have asked im currently sick with covid 19 yous most likely wont see me on here that much due to covid and sleeping alot i have headaches coughing and sneezing and sore throat i should be better in a few days guys .It feels like i have a bad head cold i do have hot and cold shivers but anyway have a great day guys

5 Likes

Hoping you don’t face too many challenges and that you recover quickly.

3 Likes

Yah i hope so to its very annoying having this theres alot i want to do

1 Like

Sorry to hear the bad news. I do hope you feel better soon! I myself caught Covid once and boy it was bad! I wish you a speedy recovery :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Covid sucks, hope you get well soon.

1 Like

get better, hope for a speedy recovery

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon. I am recovering from it as well.

@Aussie_autos Praying for your speedy and full recovery :mending_heart:!!! :pray:

@Aussie_autos Oh no. So sorry to hear you have the dreaded covid. Can you still taste and smell? I hated that part. Get well soon so you can play with the ladies again.
P6TIKjJm4zUMd8gsPq

1 Like

Rest up growmie!

Yah i can still taste the joints im still smoking lol

1 Like

Hopefully those joints will help :wink: Hang in there, get well soon. Ive heard elderberry gummies are good to take

Ive never heard of them before

1 Like

Sorry i forgot your not US, maybe your stores have it with a different name :wink:

Feel better soon that COVID headache is epic isn’t it

The headaches are annoying what gets me is the blocked nose and not been able to breathe through my nose and the constant sneezing and coughing and the hot and cold sweats but otherwise not to bad

oh that’s sounds not really good… wish you to feel better!

Im all better now i had covid for a week and half i had the hot and cold sweats i had sneezing and coughing aching joints and headaches but now im all good i still get headaches and i still have the sneezing and abit of coughing and i bit of shortness of breath sometimes but otherwise negative for covid and getting much better

3 Likes