Blondies First Grow

Yea for my continued grow I have a legit setup with HLG lights this is just to prove someone wrong lol

2 Likes

With that setup, you’ll prove them wrong, as long as you keep track of PH, and Follow the nutrient schedule. If you have any bumps along the way we’ll be here to help, we don’t tell a soul. It’s like fight club. Lol. @PremiumBudzBlondie

4 Likes

Lol will for sure have bumps and be reaching out they are about 3hrs away from 24hrs in room temp water , no sprouts yet

1 Like

Out of likes but sounds good.

1 Like

Here is a better pic lol

17 Likes

His thing is peppers he is growing a superhot pepper and it seems to be pretty healthy but requires very little lol

3 Likes

Very nice.
I like hot peppers, so I get it. But cannabis definitely has a place in my tent. lol

2 Likes

Hahaha same here

2 Likes

@PharmerBob You got that right…I don’t like wasting time nor money. I got sick of subpar crops. I don’t do pH testing at all and everyone can see my results. Last time I checked Mother Nature doesn’t do pH testing so I keep it as simple as possible.

I’d definitely smoke one with ya. :+1:

4 Likes

@AfgVet on the grow journal now

2 Likes

I’ve been “watching” for a bit. Just always out of likes.

4 Likes

Gotcha and no worries hows life

3 Likes

Hey @PremiumBudzBlondie, I am on board for your comparison grow. I’m the one that questioned the possibility of seed to harvest in 7 weeks. Well not so much the time frame but whether or not you could harvest a pound from 4 autos that grows that fast.This is definitely going to be interesting. My first grow wasn’t quite throw and grow, but close. I wasn’t on any grow forums, just watched a few videos on YouTube. My results on that grow at first seemed excellent. Had large beautiful buds. But once I cut and dried, buds were light and fluffy. So I started researching what caused them to not have any density. That’s how I ended up on ILGM forum. My second grow I upgraded to 2 260w Rspec LEDs from budget led. It definitely made a difference in quality of flowers. Good Luck.

8 Likes

This will only be 2 of those autos , with crappy setup but still gonna grow them right with the equipment so there’s no arguing that the setup matters alot

5 Likes

Always lmao.

3 Likes

Il be following along excited to see how things go for you any questions hit me up i have experience with both photos and autos il tag you in over on my thread

2 Likes

I face that same issue

I’m still following along @PremiumBudzBlondie

4 Likes

Very glad to have you all following along. Excited to get the experience but more excited to get my legit setup and let the results speak for themselves

3 Likes

Still think this setup will grow ok but far from true potential lol

2 Likes

You gotta start somewhere and you can always build on it as you grow as a grower haha ive smoked way too much tonight

3 Likes