Blondie's 4th Grow (OG Kush Photos)

Thank you @Covertgrower and @CoyoteCody.

What do you guys think, flush this week. Then Harvest Sunday?

3 Likes

I will say they arent as big as the Nugs on the HLG’s but they are dense and heavy.

4 Likes

Still have some weeks to go. Wait for 95% of the pistils to be brown. Otherwise you’re missing out on some weight.

10 Likes

Let her grow some more it is :blush:

8 Likes

I agree with covert!

6 Likes

These things are crazy @CoyoteCody. They are up to about 2300 EC going in and still zero signs of nute burn. Probably going to drop it back down to 1800 EC though, just makes me super nervous at that amount of nutes and burning through my nutes quickly lol. But wanted to test their limits

4 Likes

You probably have your lights turned up significantly to support this kind of feeding?

4 Likes

Yea they are maxxed out 100% so 640 True Watts for 4 plants and only the plants under the HLG’s. I know the Mars couldnt support it

4 Likes

They werent showing any signs of deficiency at 1800EC , so will probably back them back down. Just nervous about the salt build up in the coco with that much nutes going in. But according to Advanced Nutrients if you followed their recommendation on the bottles for full dose on mature plants and mixed a gallon at a time that is the EC you would get. The base calls for 4ml per liter and the flower nutes are all 2ml per liter. 3.875 liters in a gallon so i round down to 3. Thats 12ml of micro, grow, and bloom; then 6ML of big bud, bud candy, and overdrive. Plus 3ML of Calmag and 4.5ml of pH down. For a total of 61ML of nutes in 1 gallon of water (3785ML)

3 Likes

I guess looking at it percentage wise it doesnt look as bad lmao​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, looks frosty AF :heart: I think they will thicken up more too, great job waiting :partying_face::peace_symbol::snowman_with_snow:

2 Likes

Thank you

I also agree with @Covertgrower. I’d let them go longer. I don’t even start flushing in coco until the trichomes are where I want them basically and then it’s a 5-7 day flush and chop

2 Likes

Sounds good, they will continue to grow then and hopefully put on some more weight.

1 Like

Nyasu nugs Blondie!!! ( and i like yer cannabis too)
:grin:

5 Likes

LOL thank you tenga. You can fondle my nugs anytime

8 Likes

I love being the one to give the 10th like on a post :grin:. So here’s you a trophy :trophy:

She looks amazing blondie. You’ve come a long way in a short time. I’ll click the button to watching this time so I dont get so far behind lol

5 Likes

Lol ty gremmall, that made my 59th trophy for liked replies ! Glad to have you along on the finish. This grow started at 12 plants, very rough start as they were all pretty rough looking, but then they starting getting at it in veg, 2 were super squat, so had to change the way my lights were mounted and raised em to the ceiling and all the way down to force em to stretch. Mid flower they were all on tract pretty well and been solid performers since. During late veg 7 showed they were male so bye bye they went. But the 5 remaining are going strong. Im thinking they have around another month to go before fully ready. Everything is just knid of on cruise control now waiting for them to fatten up and pack on the weight hopefully.

5 Likes

These ones still have alot of white pistils, but still maybe ready by Xmas

12 Likes

Look at the stalk on this one. Its in a 10gal pot.

7 Likes