Blondie's 4th Grow (OG Kush Photos)

I didnt was probably during the time i was off for awhile in my mad scientist notebook lol. Have watched so folks growing them and they look very solid and deliciously beautiful

2 Likes

I have my first breed/strain creation in mind, now just to get the seeds and figure it all out, then how to stabilize it. But i would like to cross a GG w/ a strawberry cough, stabilize that then breed those with fruitty pebbles. Get a fruity taste and aroma with a helluva a punch. Strain name would be Frubidden or FruGoo

2 Likes

I grew a Fruity Pebbles that I wasn’t impressed with, but I could have just had a bad pheno because I know it’s a pretty solid strain

2 Likes

I havent grown any of those strains yet so i guess that would be step 1 lol

1 Like

I did a FP too. And was told about the same. @JrsGarden grew one here a grow ago. He is a new grower kind of. And I wish I had pictures of his buds. They looked like you got them from a dispensary. Every bud was perfect and almost every one the same walnut sized buds. I may need some growing lessons from him now :grin:
@i_am_a_yeti, you can get a little 2lb kit of Jacks 3 2 1 to simplify getting started in coco. It doesn’t get any easier. It is the same ratio form seedling to harvest. After that. It would be easier for you to stray to some thing else if you wanted :grin:
I can’t grow in a 1 gallon pot. So I have no idea how they do it in a solo cup. I too agree that is a whole different level.

5 Likes

Not2SureYet is holding back @i_am_a_yeti. He is a very skilled grower, as like many growers on here you can take his input and advice to the bank. Here is a list of just some of the highly experienced grower’s that i know. There are many more but it only lets you tag 10 at a time. Anywho if you see these folks in your journal you know your in great hands and will be successful.
@MattyBear
@Not2SureYet
@Noctis420
@dbrn32 (also a light wizard)
@CoyoteCody
@Covertgrower
@AfgVet
@Missiles
@repins12

10 Likes

@imSICKkid
@PurpNGold74
@Big123
@Budbrother
@Oldguy
@Gremmall
@LandShark
@LoCoRock
@peachfuzz
@PharmerBob

9 Likes

@AAA
@Tenga
@TLC
@merlin44
@Hoppiefrog

And several others im sure im missing

10 Likes

IMHO, air pots are a pain in the butt. It never fails that when I water in them, water will come shooting out of the holes and make a mess! I like Rain Science Grow Bags and good 'ol phat sacks. Way more user and budget friendly.

8 Likes

I was actually very curious about that, thank you for the insight. I believe this may not be an issue if you have a drip system but not sure. Anyone else try this or have experience with it

8 Likes

Thanks for the tag im honored @PremiumBudzBlondie haha. I have two fruity pebbles going currently. They were slow to start but seem to be picking up the pace. We’ll see for sure what they will produce. I have one seed left too but hopefully I can get clones off one of the two.

7 Likes

Im gonna have to keep a close eye on that grow and see if the fruitty pebbles is a good canidate or not.

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag and the vote of confidence @PremiumBudzBlondie…I must admit that I would like to be counted among the great growers, I a still new to this with only 3 three years of growing and all of my growing in the same medium (soil) and the same lighting system (gradually upgraded over time).

I have been successful but I am not a super knowledgeable grower like many others are.

11 Likes

I’m with you Merlin. I’m only at 1 year and in my third grow. Far from a great grower, but I appreciate the vote of confidence

11 Likes

Welp tomorrow I will be starting the flush phase on the plant in the closet. It grew under the Mars Hydro TS1000. Aftrr having the HLG’s im way less than impressed with it’s performance. Will update with dry wait in about 2-3 weeks.

6 Likes

15 Likes

Gorgeous frost.

4 Likes

Looking amazing, beautiful colors in there.

4 Likes

That is the closet plant that grow under the Mars Hydro TS1000. Below is a picture of one of the buds cut off and trimmed.

9 Likes

Beautiful nuggets!

4 Likes