Blondie's 4th Grow (OG Kush Photos)

When i harvest im going to do a comaprison photo. Will truly show beginners how much difference a quality light makes

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s a shame about the mars lights i literally have like 8 or more lights i donā€™t use anymore. Im curious to see how much different. What kind of mars light is it?

1 Like

Yep pretty sure ill be just using mine as a side light or under light to get light throughout the whole plant or it will just sit and collect dust lol

2 Likes

Lol see i would use them as side lights but I know my electricity bill would get to highā€¦lol

1 Like

I have two 720w mars lights. They were like $280. Wish I could sell them lol

2 Likes

I hear ya on that i have the ts 1000 dont recall what i paid for it but think like $150

2 Likes

I wanna get 2 to 4 more HLG 320W XL so i can utilize the whole room more efficiently

5 Likes

So i was just reading more on the purple trainwreck strain and have discovered that its a 9-11 week flowering period. So they still have 4+ weeks to go in flower which should be good amount of time to pact on alot more weight. The Grape OG probably wont be abke to stay in flower that long but we will see. Seems like a christmas harvest thoughšŸ¤©. Really hoping to beable to get the buds to double ir triple in size.

7 Likes

QB648 boards are available to purchase hmmmmm. Maybe time for a complete DIY build

4 Likes

Purple Trainwreck is an awesome strain! Hope they bulk up nice for you. You should really enjoy that strain if you havenā€™t had it before :wink::v::bear:

3 Likes

Nope only the bud i sampled off it a few days back. Seems from tye sample your words will ring true and accurate as normal. May end up being a strain i always have growing. As far as bulking up i hope so as well, if not im doubling my lights lmao :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I hear you on the lights. Iā€™m gonna upgrade my entire grow system once we move. Good thing I have @dbrn32 to help me out haha

5 Likes

Lord yes that man is a savior, i am also looking at upgrading somethings in the room after this grow. I feel with all the empty space im losing some effiency and ppdf. I use a 3x8 section of a 7x8 room with the 2 320XLā€™s but all my plants are directly under the lights so helps. Where ya moving local or to a different state? Are you running CO2 yet ? How simply is it to setup an auto drip system ? Pros vs Cons ? What size water resevoir would you recommend if i went this route.

6 Likes

Weā€™re looking to move to Idaho. Hopefully after the new year. Canā€™t stand being taxed to death in Washington anymore. Time to sell or rent out our current house and buy a new one. Iā€™m not even growing currently. Going through the refinance process and Iā€™ve been super busy with my job and other obligations. Looking forward to growing again, I have the itch bad! I hadnā€™t implemented any Co2 into my grow and donā€™t think I will unless I seriously upgrade my setup. The drippers were super easy to set up and well worth the time investment, especially if youā€™re gonna keep growing in coco for the foreseeable future. If thatā€™s something youā€™re considering, Iā€™d be happy to help. :wink::v::bear:

3 Likes

Hopefully everything works out well for you and your family on the move. Renting so many horror stories but got to take chances and risk when looking to get ahead. That really does suck and i can imagine hiw bad of an itch you have to get back at it. I know we all will look forward to it as well. I will definitely be staying with coco for atleast another 4 grows so definitely will take you up on your offer when this grow finishes up on setting up an auto drip system. Then think im going to lay actual flooring in the grow room. Move my exhaust fan controller to the outside of the grow room, upgrade to airpots, switch nutes over to Jackā€™s, build a portable SCrog system thats height adjustable, build a hybrid light using strips and QB boards.

5 Likes

@PremiumBudzBlondie

I have grown several ILGM GG#4 photo beans, and I enjoy seeing the different phenotypes, good potency in all. I wished I had cloned one particular one of them.

I have only grown one ILGM Green Crack, and it is outstanding, plus it was a big yielder. ILGM GDP a big yielder too, fairly easy to trim, mine stayed lighter colored, just a light hues, not purple. The ILGM GSC-X does great outside, Iā€™ve grown 4 to harvest, beautiful bud structure, and density :peace_symbol:

I grew one White Widow a few years ago, different breeder, we liked it, I would grow another. We enjoy having variety in the medicine mix :partying_face::heart:

8 Likes

Also like a variety went with birthday cake and GG. Going to start bank up various strains for future grows.
Some that are at the top of my list are:
Malawi Gold
African Black Magic
Angola Red
Chronic
Cherry Noir
Strawberry Cough
Fruitty Pebbles
Girl Scout Cookies Extreme
Chemdog 91
Sweet Tooth
Hawaiian Snow
Starburstz

9 Likes

Definitely some winners in there!

5 Likes

Some extremely hard to find but if i get my hamds on them will breed the crap out of them and share seeds so we can keep the strains alive

6 Likes

Did you ever get any of the ones I bred? I donā€™t even know who all got them lol

2 Likes