Blondie's 4th Grow (OG Kush Photos)

I have smoked both. Depends on the effect that you are looking for :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Gorilla glue. White widow is good too. It was my first grow.

3 Likes

From this sight…?
Gorilla glue is supposed to be a heavy hitter…
At least the #4 that I grew was , not from this sight…
My white widow’s are from ilgm and so far every seed that I’ve grown from the white widow’s has been great…
Fat healthy buds and it’s got it’s own smell that you can’t get away from…
Heres a pic of some ilgm white widow…
All my plants are photo’s also…

This was one of about 30 colas from 1 plant in dwc…
Back when I was just getting my feet wet in hydro…
Have about 15 more ilgm white widow seeds left…
I always clone a plant for a year or 2 and sometimes even longer if I like it…
:v::sunglasses:

10 Likes

I grew 2 white widows and both were pretty heavy downers. My GG put my d!ck in the dirt lol

7 Likes

Idk, i havent grown either or smoked either (yet). @Hellraiser whats ur vote?? Gorilla glue or WW??

4 Likes

This seems to be a normal thing when inquiring about GG

3 Likes

Very nice cola there, i have also switched to photos. Ran 1 auto with my photos this run and it flowered right after popping through the soil basically lol.

5 Likes

Looking more at terpene profile for the taste and somethung thats going to relax but not necassarily pass out lol

2 Likes

Welcome to the easy life of photos! Glue, flavor and punch!

3 Likes

I didn’t care for either sample of gorilla glue I’ve had. Looked great, buzz was a little more stoney than I prefer, and there didn’t really seem to be anything special about it. I don’t remember ever having white widow.

5 Likes

The widow wasnt anything great tasting. GG was straight gas/dank tasting.

The GDP was an amazing taste and had a decent body high to it. I would suggest that if your looking for taste and a decent body rock

6 Likes

Gorilla Glue. To be honest, I wasn’t that impressed with the White Widow, but GG4 is super solid IMO

6 Likes

:joy:Stealing this, no apologies :vulcan_salute:t3:

4 Likes

ImSICKkid
" My GG put my d!ck in the dirt"

I had to text a friend of mine and ask him what this meant. Lol
:dizzy_face:

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for the input and responses. Based off the responses I think im going to go with GG and wedding cake. I do love the taste of GDP also but looking for something new, have to expand the horizons from time to time

7 Likes

Even though I’m late to the party I’m gonna have to say GG. It’s just too great of a high to not choose it.

2 Likes

One word for u: Malawi
. . …cuz only the cool people grow it

4 Likes

I have grown White Widow and like it very much and easy to grow. I have never grown Gorilla Glue so can’t advise on making a choice. Thanks for the tag.

3 Likes

@dbrn32

The first pic and specs are for the vividpro veg max light and the 2nd is for the flowermax. These lights are about 1300 for the veg and 2400 for the flower. I looked over the specs and the diodes used, im not really seeing anything thats truly that special about these to justify the price, am I missing something here?

2 Likes

Nope, I wouldn’t pay that for them.

3 Likes