Blk widow scrog 1st grow

The parchment, i will also wet trim cause they are very close to being cleaned up buds.

I would thats what i did i did leave some more sugar leaves on some buds because i noticed how quick they were drying out. Now i mixed in some of my fresh bubble gum branches in between some one my dryer ones thinking maybe it may help slow the dry proccess down. R u just chopping and hanging in your tent? The partchment paper should alow u to scrap the crystals together and u can either let them dry out or what ive been doing with scissor hash and my crystals is to gather them up and put them in a dab holder. I smoked some scissor hash that tasted better the some of the dabs people get here lol.

This ur first harvest?

1 Like

Yes my first indoor harvest, ive never got to havest outdoor grow cause of my health issues, had friend take care of it. The only thing im going to do is all left overs are going to edibals cause its only 4 small plants. And alot of sugar leaves are gone cause of nute deficiency but got alot of pop corn buds to use ill show everyone pics when i got time maybe tomorrow before the funeral.

2 Likes

My grow room smells like honey and sage with a huge punch of skunk, i have to hang my jackets on the porch to air out before work. I want to smoke them soooo bad.

4 Likes

Today is the day of the 48hr countdown. I get home after work and give a heavy watering just to get the salt out and then CUT!:grin::smiley::grinning::metal::+1::heart::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Congrats i cant wait to see the results of your harvest. Now is when the stink comes lol. After cutting mine down all my clothes smelled lol. R u hanging them in ur tent or u got a dry area?

2 Likes

In my tent with vent on and my jackets already stink :sunglasses::dash::dash::dash:

1 Like

Yeah i just smoked some of my one green crack i just put into jars. Even tho it was just dried no cure id say it pretty good.

2 Likes

My teen daughter has been watching my girls while the prez week 7 days on 12hrs

1 Like

Its a mad house at okemo! My daughter wants to help trim see says “daddy it smells so good.” Im like yep and all your gonna do is smell it for the next 3 years.

4 Likes

So im in a time crunch i have Tuesday off my only day and im am looking at 36hrs to 40. I cant manage 48 is that going to be a issue? Im not thinking so but im not sure.

3 Likes

One down three to go

6 Likes

I want to thank everybody that helped, supported, and reassured me to get these perfect buds.
@DoobieNoobie @dbrn32 @Killadruid @raustin @Missiles @Mr.FckAVERAGE @PurpNGold74 @NotquiteJuneCleaver @basementstealth @Budbrother and everyone else who are out there.
:metal::dash::metal::dash::+1:

9 Likes

Nice looking colas! Sorry i missed question about dark time. It’s not necessary that you do dark period at all, so don’t sweat it. Congrats on harvest!

3 Likes

You earned it. Theres nothing like getting high on homegrown

1 Like

You did all the hard work we were just your guardian “pot” angels that helped out along the way! Enjoy the fruits of your labor :grin:

5 Likes

@Cheftodd420 I’ve been watching your grow along the way and it looks like it shapes up really well for you! Let us know what your final weight is on these. I have 4 black widows growing right now.

5 Likes

Dose anyone recommend the bubble hash set i really think all my sugar leaves and smaller popcorn buds are perfect for something like that. Im splitting between hash and coconut oil. And im seeing alot of good things about the washer and bags.

1 Like

I have the bubble bags and everyone said my hash was to die for! I would recommend them.

2 Likes