Blk widow scrog 1st grow

I’m hoping you’ll let me pick your brain in a few months. The wife and I already have plans for a sous vide. We just need some pointers.

2 Likes

You can cook with the rso, as well.

If you decarb in a closed Mason jar, there’s no smell.

5 Likes

I did it in the jar like @blackthumbbetty suggested and it worked perfect. It is strong smelling once you open the jar.

5 Likes

Thanks @blackthumbbetty and @NotquiteJuneCleaver

2 Likes

I got my temps down to mid 60s and rh to around 38% gonna feed in am, doing a 15min reduction in light time these few days. Most likely wait till Friday to check trich again.

How long do you leave your tinture in the freezer??

Recipe says one hour after a vigorous 5min shake

That’s it?? Wow. I wasted some time last batch.

This one recipe

2 Likes

@Cheftodd420 I decarbed, put in jar with everclear and put in freezer for 3 days. Guess I screwed it up

2 Likes

That way works, too. You didn’t screw anything up.

3 Likes

Did it do the job? Not screwed up :smiley:

Sorry… I’ve been preoccupied. Big ole ice storm here in VT and my BFF was stuck in “traffic” in it. She still isn’t home but she is safe at a gas station.

1 Like

@Cheftodd420 how’s the weather there? Chittenden county is a wreck.

1 Like

Yeah. Just thought maybe I did it wrong.

Nothing but rain all night. Now its 33° and damp. Humidity high and cold so joints creek and groan snap and pop. Love these days​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Okemo and southerly mountains are ice covered foggy as London and about 30°

1 Like

It’s been foggy and misting here for a couple days. Finally had full rain last night with sub freezing temps. I’m so ready for spring.

Winter barley got here it always warms up the week b4 Valentine’s day then its hard core winter till april.

1 Like

Weather in Ktown has been brutal. Either dumping snow, or pissing rain. The roads were pretty bad last night.
Ahhhh, Vermont.

5 Likes

My girls got a hefty feeding yesterday with ppm in the 900s. Going to water them again tonight if needed. But they were still wet 1/2 " down. They are just sucking water like a bilge in a schooner. And the buds are thickening again so something is going right. Anything new tonught after work ill post pics.

1 Like