Blk widow scrog 1st grow

I had this issue when using Nectar nutes.

2 Likes

Same issue for both my grows. My weed is fire, but my plants looked ROUGH in late flower. Yours look good compared to my last grow.

3 Likes

I’ve been feeding the dirty dozen ff and that one plant looks rough but those buds are rock hard and getting thicker.

4 Likes

I guess as long as it makes good weed who cares what it looks like. Lol. I just always think that I’m missing out on weight if I have deficincies.

3 Likes

Maybe one day I’ll have beautiful plants all the way to harvest. I always feel like I’m crash landing into harvest. But I’m all I’ve grown 36 ounces of weed in 6 months.

6 Likes

Mine looked pretty rough at harvest as well. I think some of that is normal.

1 Like

Check your runoff ppms?

1 Like

The plants dying at harvest it knows it’s going to die so it needs up on producing bud cause it’s the way is reproduces. So I think it’s fine to look rough at harvest the leaves I mean.

3 Likes

The rusty spots and bronze, crispy, dry tips - It looks like a deficiency of P to me. I don’t see any yellowing preceding the bronzing for it to be K def. I do see purpling of the stems, not like that means much. It could be genetics, blurple light making them appear that way, etc. It’s just part of my reasoning.

1 Like

So, that leaf die-off is a normal stage of development not the growers fault?

1 Like

It’s my estimate that I got 3 to 4 more weeks then ice cube flush and 48hrs of dark I have a coin lense and everything is still very clear but starting to bubble on the ends alil.

1 Like

Good day Ms. @raustin,
I got a nutes question for you today. I’ve found through my written journal that I was a week behind in my schedule. The plants are 13 weeks old with 6 of them I flower. Should I keep the time differance forget it and continue on as planned, or skip the week to be on the right time line. The next week ppms are 15 to 1700 and then below 900 till harvest which will be on week 16 or so.

1 Like

I suppost to feed 3 more heavy 1800 ppm or lower then flush with sledgehammer and 2 weeks of 750 ppm feed then harvest I dont think I’ve got those extra two to lightly fed so should I feed heavy 3 weeks then a week of flush, Ice cubes, then dark. That’s 10 weeks total flower or 9 5.
Or skip to one week o heavy then a couple weeks of light budding feed, and flush all out right at the end, with ice and dark figured in.
Anybody jump in we will burn one​:metal::+1:

@Budbrother @basementstealth @DoobieNoobie @dbrn32 @peachfuzz @PurpNGold74 @Bubblehead

2 Likes

I wish I could help there but I only feed according to the plants themselves. But if it were me i’d probably keep doing as you are now right up until flush time. I don’t think i’d do a lower feeding. But see what the others say.

2 Likes

I would see where they’re at after next two feedings.

4 Likes

I’m watering first thing in am and see where runoff numbers look like. If they are low again I guess they may be, keep giving it to them!! And watch for clouding of tricombs

4 Likes

Definitely watch how your plants are doing over predetermined feeding schedule.

2 Likes

All four are under 700ppm after taking 2200ppm 6 days ago. The ph of them all are 6.5 6.5 6.4 6.7. Gave them all some cal mag. So in a few days I’ll hit them with a full feeding again this weekend

2 Likes

Be careful with the calmag late in grow. Most of them have a good amount of nitrogen.

5 Likes

Ya just a teaspoon per gal of h2o is what I did. After this next feeding npk ratio is roughly 10-50-30 for remainder of doses of ff nutes. I’m sooo afraid I’m going to kill them this close to the end, but maybe some other newbies fear that so close to harvest.

1 Like