Blk widow scrog 1st grow

Ok ILGM GROWERS AND SHOWERS,
I got some pics of my girls, I know it’s been awhile but check the pistoles they are turning blaze orange and sticky sticky!
Although Candy is still in Calcium deficiency I gave her a shot of cal mag at lights out so hoping this being second shot she’ll come around. The buds are seeming unaffected except for leaves but still getting bigger so anyone got a suggestion I’d really appreciate it.
@peachfuzz @PurpNGold74 @DoobieNoobie @raustin @basementstealth @Budbrother @Bubblehead @dbrn32 @NotquiteJuneCleaver @GreenCoat

10 Likes

Beautiful plants. Love the amount of resin production on them

2 Likes

U see pic 3 & 4 in back those 2 leaves curling? That looks like calcium deficiency starting on that one too.

1 Like

How far r u in flowering?

1 Like

Week 6 of flower the strain is a long flower 8 to 10 weeks. Is it something else?

1 Like

What’s ur temps at? Mg diffecincy maybe that would be my guess. And ur rh?

1 Like

It may also be a potassium issue.

2 Likes

Temps 75 to 81° 40% lights on 59 to 65° 60% OFF

1 Like

Doubt it’s related to that then

1 Like

The other growth under the canopy is untouched and bright green just what the lights hit is changing color

1 Like

How’s your pH? I’m not that familiar with your grow but I run into this on my grows about the same time frame. If your using FFOF, check your pH

1 Like

Run off 2 days ago was 6.4

1 Like

Quantum Boards???

1 Like

That’s in range but I’ve read that in flower you may want it up closer to 6.6-6.7. I believe potassium absorbs better At that level. Just throwing out some ideas. I’m no expert here.

5 Likes

Blupurps mars hydro

18 to 12" from lights

6 Likes

Damn. That blurple is growing some nice looking weed!

5 Likes

Ok havent looked at that I’ll see what I’ve been adding or not for that

1 Like

I just started 4 black widow seeds myself.

1 Like

What have you been feeding.

And ph higher at flower makes sence cause your adding different nutes :metal:

1 Like