Blk widow scrog 1st grow

You don’t need to cure it, but to decarb you need to expose it to heat. With a lot of moisture it takes longer to decarb & will be stinkier.

If you make tincture, you can decarb afterwards.

2 Likes

Ok thanks, and im not sure i know quite what ticnture is.

Make RSO LOL I love RSO

1 Like

Yet again im duped what is it.

So now going threw runoff numbers and how they all 4 looked, i think with ppm 300 and ph 6.4 all around, im going ro extend another feeding week. FF soul schedule has only bud nutes for long flower sativas. So with a ppm 800 to 1000 they would eat that up really quick. ILGM said 8 to 10 weeks of flower. But not if thats from 12/12 flip or true flower. If its true like looks like is going on. Im still 2 weeks out. So now they are 75% lollypoped and still very healthy im going ro give it them 2 weeks, unless something changes, which can always happen. But after lying it all out like this, there is no harm waiting longer ive gone this far, not rush now. Thanx

1 Like

If you decarb after, you end up with black cannabis oil, like rso.

If you can, let your stuff dry a few days, then cook with it.

3 Likes

That’s direction i was going, but i wasn’t going to argue with you either lol. I also feel you could do better than an ice water bath and predetermined 48 hours of darkness. But that’s just my opinion, and no harm in trying the way you listed.

2 Likes

What do u do? Ita really the only thing ive read. Im open to anything, give me options.:+1::grin:

After i dry ir for a few days do that. Then i can cook anything with it or is it to smoke, sorry im slow to the game.

LOL BTB I love rso and you call it black cannabis soil hahaha thanks i needed a good laugh. I just got duped myself. I normally buy a RSO dart/syringe its normally 300mg for the whole dart/syringe This new brand i am trying is 100 for the whole dart but it has like a carrier oil in it (i guess to give it some flavor) But they had different brands Like Green Crack, Sherbert, and Plat Cookies. Its not like any RSO i have used before and i use that stuff a lot.

1 Like

Your plant should be producing trichs all the time now, but requires plant to process water in order to do so. So i avoid anything that would potentially disrupt that, in this case potentially shocking roots cold water.

The dark period i’m ok with if you need it. If you don’t need a little help getting trichs ripened, I’d just assume continue giving the plants energy.

If it were me, I’d drop rh as low as possible. Then bump sulfur levels on my next couple of waterings/feedings and add a carb load like molasses.

6 Likes

The bembe i use is full of natural sugars and im going 2table a gal. And the flush isnt really nes. If they are eating every bit i give them. They are drinking almost 2gal each now so ill just keep checking runoff and trich through out the next two weeks. I asume true flower wasnt considered im my plan but those 2 or 3 weeks are going to make the differance in this harvest.

1 Like

Incase you wanted to know RSO is just your buds soaked in a solvent like 99.9 Alcohol then you can cook it down to a tar like consistency. I used a rice cooker myself and my RSO comes out perfect every time :slight_smile: Do it outside because you need ventilation

1 Like

Not something u can do around the kids, im looking for EDIBLES and ways to them. Im not into oils.

My new toy. I am decarbing in it… in my kitchen right now. No smell. I’ll add some everclear when it’s done and make my tincture for my gummy bears.

4 Likes

Makes sence cooking like that. Can you share results with me if you can.

1 Like

I’m hoping you’ll let me pick your brain in a few months. The wife and I already have plans for a sous vide. We just need some pointers.

2 Likes

You can cook with the rso, as well.

If you decarb in a closed Mason jar, there’s no smell.

5 Likes

I did it in the jar like @blackthumbbetty suggested and it worked perfect. It is strong smelling once you open the jar.

5 Likes

Thanks @blackthumbbetty and @NotquiteJuneCleaver

2 Likes