Blk widow scrog 1st grow

Dont let tanlover see that pic he dont like them unless the lights are out.

4 Likes

Fed girls this am fox farm soil schedule week 6
Grow big 3tsp
Big bloom 2 tsp
Tiger bloom 2tsp
Boomerang 1tsp
Micro brew 1/2 tsp
Open sesame 1/4 tsp
Kelp me 1/4 tsp
Ppm 1780
Ph 6.3
Ec 3.5
Girls grew 3.3 inches over night is crazy had to raise my lights again in 10 days.

I took a good look under canopy, got some still trying to get up to light but most 80% of growth is above net and my stems are around 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter they are dropping alil from before watering and lights being raised.

3 Likes

Looking good. Whacha growing again? N auto r photo?

Haha. Yea tan has… a way of saying things. It helps when diagnosing probs not to see blurple. But :man_shrugging:t5::man_shrugging:t5::man_shrugging:t5: :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Just reg ilgm fem black widow or white widow its blk but tech its white cause theres no purple anyware on plants. And I know hes just telling me what I already know although hes been very helpful, it’s like when people say " I’m just saying" it’s like fingers on a chalk board I hate it, i had a boss who always told me do what’s you thinks best then ten min later something she not picks and always followed it up with i just saying, but it was her condescending tone and always as she walks away. She hated me.

I meant @Mr.FckAVERAGE lol. I know what ur growing. N give it time. Around week 6 of flower, let the temps drop a bit

2 Likes

Hes growing the ame thing right

Ah my bad. :man_facepalming:t5: How u doing Chef?

1 Like

I’m great you seem quite happy today I’m about to jump into @raustin rapsidie but had dad things to do b4 I try to and keep up with @blackthumbbetty

Lol know that feeling. Im always behind over there. Have grown used to it

1 Like

Good advice.

1 Like

Good morning fellow growers! :grin:
I woke up this morning having to raise my lights again after growing another couple inches. I’m starting to worrie that they are going to run to high I mean I have 4in that I can lower plants and another 8 in to raise light. Did not expect a foot of growth switching over to bloom. I hope it’s not another foot this week or I’m in trouuble.

3 Likes

I’m growing Black Widow, and they’re Photo, I was going to go auto, but I wanted to learn about the process more than just grow some bud. I’m ordering new seeds next week, going to keep one for a long grow and experiment with that process

If your looking for similar growing habits I’m going to do a LSD fem. And GELATO both on ilgm store. Also going to grow Goldman’s Gold leaf outdoors just to learn what I missed last season. And they are suppost to be very good for the high latitudes like new England and Europe with high yields. I’m so excited to see bud on these girls, it’s like watching a clock on the last day of grade school. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Hey the cola sites on my girls are really droopy, they are watered and ph is good. I raised the light but it’s only the tops that are drooping. Is it normal @raustin @PurpNGold74 @peachfuzz

Got a pic? And did you just water them? If u went a longer while in between n just waterd im sure they will be fine. Also u mentiond u had to jack the light up. Maybe just a reaction to the extra intensity early

That might be it, here’s a pic

4 Likes

I don’t see droopy tops, they look good.

I think what I saw when lights came on was stuck in my brain and seeing something no longer there. BTW How Is Afina I looked through about 2100 post and didnt see a pic is she still alive or u cut her up.

3 Likes

Lol, Afina is doing fine. I just updated on Saturday, but it got lost in a puff of pothead smoke.

4 Likes