Blk widow grow log

And yes I watered around the edges today cause they were bone dry before I took these

They look good, you’re doing great.

I raised the light about 5 inches to after taking dome off it’s around 18" which is buy manufacturing specs. With 4" fan blowing just barely over the tops of these girls just to put alil wave every few min nothing major maybe just a hair. They seem to love it. But can they stretch at this or at further jcts?

Also how many nodes for to start veg.

18" sounds good, but keep an eye on them for stretching. If they do stretch lower the light a few inches.

You can call them veg when they have about 3-4 nodes.

2 Likes

Ok I’ve told everyone that I’m using fox farms soil and nutes. So it’s almost 2 weeks after germination and should start adding nutes. Now I’ve read start out small really lite is there a formula or standard amount to start or go full boar and follow nutes chart. Its calling for 6 tsp which is 2x the bottles instructions. Per us gal. But 2 of 4 still have round leafs. Just looking for info and so guidance pls and ty all.:blush:

Id keep them on straight water another week or so. They dont really need it.

Ok then after that?

They don’t need nutes yet, especially with Foxfarm soil.

1 Like

O damn. Forgot about the soil. Yea ffof soil is loaded. As long as u dont flush it out its good for a month or so. Maybe longer.

1 Like

To clarify it’s a 3:1 mix of ffof and ffhf
So I’ll hold of a couple weeks.

1 Like

Still not bad. Happy Frog is lighter but still has a few amendments. She has plenty enough tho man. Definitely pH every drop of water u give her tho. By soil or foliarly

You mean spraying leaves?
That’s why I added happy frog to water down the ocean floor alil but to give it all the stuff it needs to make them so reliant on me to feed them everything. Cause I’m a trainwreck. But yes been very dilagent about water ph it was 6.1 this morning.

Couldnt ask for a better environment
It’s been cold here and wet rainy miserable out. But the tent is between 65° & 73° avg at 71° and humidity is 40%s to low 50%s today its higher 61% 72°

Hahahaha. We are all trainwrecks. Ok my first grow. I had her in pure potting soil to start then going into a hotter soil. Dont think i fed fil after pistils on day 30ish. Was more like day 40ish. But the lady will be fine

2 Likes

When I add nutes I gotta make a gal of feed so I have enough for all with enough for a second feeding maybe, but when u add it to water u check ph after adding and if it’s got some left over check again before using.

Yes, you ph the nute solution after adding the nutes. However, you don’t want to keep it for more than a couple of days because it does go bad.

2 Likes

How old are your babies now? I’m trying to compare mine to others who have little ones to see how they’re doing. Lol there’s a term for parents that hover over their kids called helicopter parents. That’s me right now lol.

But yours look really good. Is the top one older?

Yes shes a week to 10 days older I started germination on the 6th of October and I transplanted 2 days ago on the other 3

1 Like

Your about a week ahead. I dropped seeds on the 13th and they were all above ground on the morning of the 17th.