Blk widow grow log

Aahhh I love bongs hits

My job today was see if net really fits in real world situations. Seems to hold up going to need string beads that hold it and moveable. What yall think?

I anchored it with re useable zip ties so it slides up and down sting is moveable or tightly controlled. And it zips in the ten with all the other stuff and about 38inches more of growth b4 I need to lower the floor another 4 inches.

Looks good. Hella tight in there! U sure u wanna do 4 plants? I think 2 would pack it up

1 Like

Were do I put them I got no ware to go that’s why I’m thinking of flower earlier I mean it should still be potent wouldn’t it I’m talking 2 weeks earlier

O yea. The longer the veg the higher the yield. Flipping now wouldnt hurt potency. It would take away grams per plant tho. If ur determined to run the 4 i say another week or so of veg then flip, no net.

I just saw ur plants a couple days ago tops. They r growing fast as all outdoors

1 Like

I really got no other place, it looks tight cause there really close right in that pic I got more than 6inches around them I’ll show when I water tom morning. Then you can see better.

Ahh. I thought so. Remember saying u should start training the tops sideways… yea bit more space in there

I got 6 tops on mandy and trying for 8 on candy I got 2 deff and 4 b4 just waiting I did it monday

Yup bushy little beasts. Just relax. Deep breath n dont overthink. Worst possibly train of thought is looking for something to fix that aint broke

1 Like

Nothing broke not fix a dang thing prob should stop fiming and top them

Or do nothing and smoke

Nah. Fim n top those babies. It slows u down a bit. N will spread mass from one huge cola to a ton of smaller ones. But ull see the end product. Possibly do one a bit less

Also :point_up_2:t5::point_up_2:t5::point_up_2:t5: Listen to the Weed Queen. That means no more topping/fimming :joy: flipflopper i am

I would flip them now, otherwise they’re going to get crazy crowded in there.

1 Like

Gonna get a flush in b4 I flip it’s a week away there is some room in there I got them really close while rooting around in there. Then I dont see no reason not to switch its gonna be tight I was hoppin 3 would live but I got 4. So do what we do…
Thanx dear😉

Well feed then flush the poo outta em and lets get this party on the road!

I’ll tag you in my grow journal. They’re only about 40 days along right now.

Nice @BigJon

I appreciate your time and help, and as they say take all opinions with a gain of salt, idk why they said that but I’m sure your right if I let them get much bigger im going to run into problems of of crowding idk what they are but I want this grow to come out a success a smaller one maybe but a success none the less. So next week I’m going to flip em and see what we get unless you want a friend for Afina.
As always ty and all my best

Always take my suggestions with a grain of salt. Im a noob like u. Just been around a bit and have seen a couple things

1 Like