Blk widow grow log

Trying to get uniform growth experiment part 1.
Looking alil wild now but hope the other side come out as well.

1 Like

Migraines fucking suck…

They looked rough this morning like when you unbraid hair it’s still kinda got the shape but by tonight they are standing straight up again.
And I need to add more dirt to pots they are too lose

1 Like

I got bailed out earlier too. This is wierd how we have to do this now.

1 Like

@raustin hope this isnt over doing it all this is from all 4

1 Like

You did good.

1 Like

The fan leaves on summer are as big as my hand. Hard to move them around to get under them

They were going to be in the dirt so I clipped them and they were on there, have started to get a lil musty smell plants. Not bad moldy musty but like crap weed smell. If that makes sense.

They will start to smell like weed. Lol

1 Like

I’m amazed by the strength and great health these plants have they are very strong. As @PurpNGold74 would say “if it ain’t broke…”

I’m inclined to think that with the extra water I’ve started to give isnt being absorbed as fast as b4 but I didnt have the humidifier running all the time either. So after I’ve fed them I’ve turned off humidifier and we will see how it stays in the RH TEMP ZONES.

1 Like

2 Likes

Looking good @cheftodd420

If ya have a few freshly watered or holding water the rh goes up prob just gotta dial it in n see which times ya need it or for how long the rh stays good then you’ll have an idea when about you need it and if you have it too cold I’m pretty sure the rh goes up, not positive though, could be the opposite :face_with_monocle: @Cheftodd420

Happy Thanksgiving pics

2 Likes

Haha you water like me at first, only go out as far as the leaves do, some trees are like that, as tall as they are is the length of the big root system. N if your real hard up ditch those paper towels cause odds are will eventually cause mold, before, when I first started I used to get a white beater or white t shirt and get it wet either under water or with spray bottle get it wet n ring it out so it won’t drip in your tent. Used to do that everyday lol makes for more laundry changing em lol but whatev is only use the same one for a day at a time @Cheftodd420 those are lookin nice :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Ya I change everytime I water which is about everyother day and wash were they were lying with Clorox wipe and the dish. I even use the distilled or my spring water when its really cold out of the dispenser. Havent watered with spring water causes I dont know what’s in it and distilled I use has 0.00ppm so I even try to keep out anything I dont want them to have. I was using bar towels but they started to stink after a few hours I think it was soap or softener used in washing machine.

1 Like

And ya I’ve been watering as far out as I could and now I have to move leaves to get under them.:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Just curious, how do you water now?

1 Like

Actually I use a baster to feed as well as collect runoff when feeding

ifya try just dumping you’re gonna beat the hell outta the soil n that’s no good oh and for added rh place a couple/few a junk bowls like this and just put water n change n wash em n leave em. I put water this one in there anyway with water in it still
@Cheftodd420

1 Like