Blk widow grow log

Well, you could either just bend her over to the side and let her grow sideways, or you can bend down each new branch as it grows out from the main stem.

2 Likes

I have a ton of growth off the stems I think I ll just bend them over.

Find a bare side of the plant and bend it that way so branch’s come off both sides then tie down them latter when they get bigger

2 Likes

Thanx friend that makes sense now would I tie it down lower on the stem or close to the top?

Just tied the girls up so the new growth can get some light. And the new growth from one.

5 Likes

I think I was right on that one.

Good job…

1 Like

AWE SHUKS…:star_struck::relaxed: thanx it was fun actually getting to touch them and feel how health and strong they are. I try not to touch them if at all possible working with food, raw meat, and my dog constantly. Keep out all things I can not see .

Idk what the f happened but everything I tied back and exposed has been covered back up like I did nothing.
@PurpNGold74 @boardsbird take a look at last night’s pics and today’s pics it’s like I did nothing on 3 of them. I might get alil more aggressive at tie down cause I cant cut any of them fan leafs yet. Or can i?

I’m not sure but everything has been covered buy the growth I tied back it’s like the grew bigger over night to cover everything I spent time to expose. But I’m way to green noob at this and I know it’s a difficult tech.

Post away my friend

1 Like

I got them back to were I want them.

4 Likes

Looks good. They’ll recover quickly if healthy, so just stay on top of what you’re planning to do.

1 Like

It would be so much easier if the girls were just a lil bit taller, they are so compact. I’m hoping rising the light a few inches to keep from humidifier will stretch em a bit

1 Like

What are you using for light?

2 marshydro 600 LEDs

1 Like

Is there switches on them?

Yep both a grow and bloom

Turn grow switch off and leave bloom on running your veg schedule. They’ll stretch.

2 Likes

@Cheftodd420 I’m running 3 300w roleadro, my diesel stayed that way for a while I don’t have switches mine are full spectrum sprouting right in all the way to harvest if you can try pulling/bending the sun leaves right outta the way of under canopy not gettin light that what I did to mine when it was young now, she’ll go when it’s time and arrange the sun leaves so they’re not blocking under growth :v:

Hey @Cheftodd420 diesel @Cheftodd420 here’s thes diesel this morning

2 Likes