Blk widow grow log

Morning dearly growers I got some great growth already from Fiming the girls. Just on question, can the mowed leaves that are growing back can they turn yellowish.

3 Likes

Yes, those leaves are damaged, so they can look a little funky for a while. She looks good.

1 Like

Here are the rest of them for some reason the fourm wouldn’t post them.

5 Likes

Plus to add to mrs @raustin
Your new growth will always look yellowish ot lighter green. But after a day they start to darken like the rest of the plant. I think its got something to do with how the chlorophyll gets to the new growth

2 Likes

I’ve never posted picks of the girls side profile I’ll get some good shots later while I’m feeding and filling water up. To be continued…

1 Like

Ok the bar has been raised I’ve upped the amount of water I give during feeding and normal watering. They were taking a pint everyother day with spraying 1 to 2x a day. Now it a qrt each plus spray I’m using all foxfarm nutes snd dirt it is time for floral spray but not under direct light it dont say to spray when dark but do you want to spray them when lights out? Idk I’m asking everyone.
This is what they ate today
Big bloom 6tsp
Grow big 3tsp
Boomerang 1tsp
Micro brew 1/2 tsp
Kelp me 1/4 tsp
Holy mack 1/2tsp
1gal distilled h2o 67.8°
Ph out 5.6
EC 2.10
Ppm 1256 this is low because the mix settled alil bit.
And some side shots while everyone got rotated from back to front and front ti back.

1 Like

those are some of my teens

1 Like

I would foliar early like lights on before too hot. Or late just before lights off.

1 Like

Do they look healthy

Are u asking if mine are healthy or your plant cause your plant looks good, strong.

Ok thanx bro​:grinning::+1::crazy_face:

I’ll bebe back in a few

2 Likes

So funny thing happened last night, as rule everything is on timer if it’s in the tent. Well I was just seeing if humidifier was going to work and I didnt follow that rule by sheer complete hi mess I was. Anyway I woke up hearing something running that shouldn’t be. I ran my finger down the plastic window repeating ah fuck. It was 94% in the tent, the girls were dripping wet and really weighed down drooping. It was a good thing I didnt water that day and stretched it another 12 hrs. So I turned on everything in tent for 2 more hrs then fixed the mistake. Looking this morning the pic I showed off they look great and growing fast now. Careful smoking the night cap b4 dinner then having another night cap, but this stuff is like the best I’ve had in quite awhile like years. Damn good​:star_struck::grin::drooling_face::exploding_head::crazy_face:

1 Like

@Cheftodd420 I tagged you on my first two grows you can see how I handled low and high humidity. good luck. Listen to everyone. use what information or suggestions you want. But listen to them…

2 Likes

Holy cow she is now hanging over the 5 gal pot although she is a week or so older shes loving life and humidity Is at 50% and holding. The extra water to plants is helping out alot and its damp around roots but not dripping and not over heated.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

The fox farm nutes are being takin in rather well. Every time I feed them they look more and more beautiful. I’m starting to think about some LST to Bush them out. When should I start?

Yes they are looking quite good no ware near Afinas beauty

You can start LST anytime now.

1 Like

Well dear let the LST dance begin, any suggestions on where to start? Or just go for it, which I’m not sure were it should start.