Gotcha i see what you are doing there.

1 Like

Hi there hi hi hi, :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Hi! How are you doing?

1 Like

Great got two right on the money FIMs
Afina looks great I forget are you close to flower

I just flipped to flower on Saturday and she’s already stretching.

Well now the fun begins I’ve never seem a day to day flower, only be4 and after not much in between.

Yup cruise control time. Always a good thing. N Ms R is at the juicy part. Tuck n Tuck n tuck

1 Like

These girls are bigger everyday I’m going to FIM the othe two girls today as I add the humidifier to get it back up were it needs to be. Not in the 20 to 30s

Ok all have been cut or FIMD And I can see new growth already

and some good morning pics of the girls

6 Likes

3 Likes

Thay all look good. Nice job.

1 Like

Well thank you, if I can get even one of mine to look like Afina I’d be over the moon. I was really terrified I’d fuck i missed but i got them right in the right spot, and the growth showing already I’m excited now to fix the humititdy and they will take off.

1 Like

Cant wait till 420

2 Likes

Got humidifier in my tent at 31% hope to reach 60%

This :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: damn humidifier isnt strong enough to to much of fucking nothing. Well damn it I’m gonna have to blow it up can use it for kids target practice. They love shooting broken home supply’s. :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

Live and learn and I learned u need a 200ml/h or higher I say 300ml/h just to be safe and have enough of a impact to warrant using it, mine is only 120 max 20$ down the drain.

@PurpNGold74 @raustin what’s worse
My humidifier is working to get it to 50plus but my ventalation is off. Temp is 74 and alil 4" fan blowing over girls. Or
Turn on vent humidity goes to 30max and temp to 67 can I keep vent off or leave it on. I cant make up my mind​:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

That is a dilemma. Your plants are vegging, right? I would keep the exhaust fan off and the humidity up. Just make sure the small fan is on blowing over the plants. At night, you might be able to turn the exhaust fan back on.

1 Like

Night and day is the same here till March cold and fucking really cold. So humility in house is really low and dry. My humitifer just ain’t got the juice to do anything so I can leave vent off and even leave extra vents open to draw in cooler room temp. No smell issue they are starting week 2 of veg. So I need it 40ish at lowest. I have a second 4 inch fan if it’s to hot, and I’ll remember to check water levels

Too Infinity and beyond…

3 Likes