Blk widow grow log

Wholey mucking its winter outside, but the girls are looking great. I’m going to have to increase the amount of water I give these girls there almost completely dry. I know there is no set amount to give them but maybe someone can tell me how much they give their plants during veg.
I’ve been giving 16oz every other day but I think I’m going to 2x it. So a qrt each now.
Here’s some tasteful nudes of my girls!

5 Likes

At that size i was going about a qt. N quickly jumpd to 1.5-2 because i let them sit for a while between drinks. Size pots are those?

1 Like

5 gal shorts they are half as tall as 5gal bucket

Autumn is looking so much better she is finally standing tall and no more droop

I just checked about 2 to 3" down in the roots and it’s cool and moist not really wet or really dry they are just right but another 24 hrs till watering I might have to rise it up to a qrt per to stay on everyother day feed or water. I’m suppost to feed 2x in 7 day period with 2 waters or I’d water once every 3 day. But what ain’t broke dont need fixin! Right @PurpNGold74

Right you are. KISS Keep It Simple Stupid. I feed once n water once. Maybe twice depending on how much i have n they need. Big girls definitely act like they could use 3 waters a week but tryin not to overdo it myself

1 Like

KISS is also like HUGS how u get satisfaction…um stupid!
Sorry from on of my favorite Stan moments.

I see a ton of new growth all up the stems of the girls that growth will come right out on it’s own right? I dont need to lst them this early do i

If exposed to light they will grow taller. But naturally the top recieves a hormore (auxin ibelieve) which makes it grow faster (n that beautiful big main cola u normally see). So people use lst to bend it over n make the side shoots believe they too are tops. U may begin lst at whatever age she is tall enough to bend (usually after 4ish)

1 Like

Well in a week exactly I’m going to FIM Summer so the other girls can catch up alil to her so in between then I can use alil tie down.

Topping n fimming slow top growth to the point of letting side branches catch up

1 Like

So top or fim the sides will catch up, I’m just waiting for a clear 5th mode to grow on Summer. Then chop chop so I’m excited to grow to the next step.

Today is 4 weeks since put in soil so its still early but the feedings have helped growth wonderfully. They are tight bushy plants so we are going to help her stretch out.

Yup. When u top it slows vertical n allows the horizontal to speed up. Eventually the curve n start to reach up

1 Like

Good cause I got a bit of room to fill in.

It had to happen, the humity is staying way to low, so got a cheapo pos humidifier to help it out for awhile till flower then humidity is perfect for that.

1 Like

Well still have some growing lil beautiful girls, they are standing really tall both autumn and summer both grew about a 1/2 to a full inch. Take a look

2 Likes

1 Like

@raustin hey havent seen or heard from ya how goes it. I got a question. The pics above is of summer who looks like shes putting out node 6 it’s time to top isnt it.

You can go ahead and top her now if you want, yes.

1 Like