Blk widow grow log

I hate delivery drivers these days. They do stupid stuff like that all the time. I’d call and complain about it.

1 Like

2 Likes

Ok so my first light is blue and white for seedlings to flower then flower turns red and purple. My new light is putting out blue and white and red. But works fine on flower. How much damage will the new light do to plants if used. Like it is for veg.

Ok gotter done…
It’s got more red to this setting but it’s because there is two now not just one.

I’m going to have to water again before nutes which still havent showed up. Wtf did I pay for 2nd day if it dont show up for 8 days and counting. MFCSAHSOAB!

1 Like

Got to love that acronym

2 Likes

See one light on the the other not the same

2 Likes

I took it out the company need photos so it had to come out. No issue here just using the one that works right and the girls are happy.

Do the differance between the 2 lights is a chip upgrade that makes the newer light to have more red coming through on grow switch. Just got one in transition.

Glad you figured it out. Shouldn’t hurt anything either way.

1 Like

Ok today my nutes should be here and then we can do their 2nd feeding cause they really look hungry. With the lights combined it’s only alil heated up in tent. Once ventalation is on its straight 74° 56% rh now we feed and go from here. Good growing!

1 Like

The girls finally got fed, it’s been 11 days since last feeding and that one was half strength. But last night I fed them around 6pm at week 2 on soil guide. 2nd After seedling feeding.
3tsp big bloom
1/2tsp boomerang
1/4tsp of holy mackeral & kangeroots
All in 1/2 gal distilled water
Ph 5.9 to 6
Ppm 1067
Ec .845

Although two of the bigger girls seem droopy alil bit, but I belive that’s the shock of transplant, stronger lighting, and being bit dry b4 feeding. I was spraying them to stay moist but they needed a good drink. I’m hoping they stand right up by evening. What u guys think??

1 Like

Those spots are from the watering I’m going to spray them late tonight or in am to clean these dirty lil girls.

Sorry been a bit mia. Caught up tho. The blues n whites are better for veg. Reds dont hurt. May induce a bit more stretch but if the intensity is there it probably wont be noticeable. Good call on just running anyway. N they droop before lights out, when thirsty, n sumtimes after a good drink. Some are just droopy girls. All looks fine in that tent tho

I’m looking at a pic from tues when I transplanted them and a pic today the first leafs are dropping but the middle of the plants working on new nodes have grown about 1 to 2 cm I know that’s tiny but it’s going the right way! :hushed::hushed::hushed::love_you_gesture::+1:

Lol yea. Love when the changes are noticeable. However minut

1 Like

I saw this when I’m just waking up b4 the sun comes up… I’m thinking, wait how do they know???:anguished::anguished::anguished::thinking::thinking::thinking:

:man_shrugging:t5::man_shrugging:t5::man_shrugging:t5: Nature is nature bro. No matter how unnatural indoor growing is