Blk widow grow log

My white widow did the same thing

1 Like

They have got alil coming through. When they were seedlings they came out purple at first then grew into that deep green.

1 Like

I see my temp/rh meter didnt get the memo…

They’re Beautiful

1 Like

Looks like you’re going to need to give them more room soon. They’re getting big.

1 Like

Tyvm ya just waiting for my 2 iteams to arrive to add to tent. Then I’ll move them to 5gal fabric pots. Im going to feed them a day or two berfore they go in large pot. Ones alil bigger and starting to get wider than pot but its older by more than a week.

1 Like

When is is first trinode

U have 2 nodes by my own count. First are those biggest 3 fingers. 2nd the ones above it. The 3rds are showing but not opend yet. And sorry i missd the smoke party. Weekends are crazy around my house

1 Like

So after 5 nodes I am able to start topping for scrog net, but I only want to top the oldest one to let the other 3 catch up. Then I can top all of them the next round

Everything is going great! Got multiple lil fingers peaking out the holes in the bottom. Looks like the move will be tomorrow then I’ll feed them after a day or too not to shock them further. I really wanted to feed 1st then move but my nutes havent got here yet. But it should today or Tom. I need my light to get here so I can transplant and put in new light in at same time cause dont want to move plants 3 or 4 times to put lights in. Do all at once to stress them as lil as poss.
Today’s 1st look and rotation.

2 Likes

U guys got a preferance to move then feed or feed than move or dont matter?

Are you leaving them in those pots or pulling them out to transplant? If you’re leaving them in it then it makes no difference. But if you’re pulling them out I’d wait to feed until you transplant.

1 Like

Ya I’m going to put them in 5gal fabric pots, and I was going to feed cause light jax a day or two to get here, but the nutes wont be here till then too. So Tom I’m going to transplant. I’ll show the root pics for everyone in am tom when I do it.

1 Like

I say feed lightly after. Sooner they make the move the better :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Ok I’m going to do it mindana

I just got my Gelato and LSD seeds in less than a week. Idk why it says average of 20 days
They are so tiny but so were my widows and they be bustin out…:hushed::hushed::hushed:

1 Like

I think the ‘20 days’ is so u wont message them in 6 like ‘where my seeds @‘

Just another rain soaked cold as fuck monday…
Me and my 3fter Louis Bongstrong are gonna make some smoke.:grin::grin::grin:

Ok its moving day! Although the fucking fed ex was suppose to keep at location so it not sitting in the rain. I payed for authorizing signature to get package. The cock holster just threw it in my garage no signature no knock on door just lying in a fucking puddle in the middle of my garage door getting rained on. Mother fuckers. As you can see I’m mildly upset. No damage to light I can see. I’ll send picks of the finished tent.

Got it all done, with nothing going wrong, until I turn on lights. Its supposed to be blue and white light for veg my old one is fine the new one is red where its suppost to be white. I’m amazed about the shit that can ruin your week. On a monday.