Blk widow grow log

I’m looking but it’s all black

1 Like

They are getting bigger and I’m being really good just check temp through the window. 65 70 times a day.:relaxed:

2 Likes

Normally I when plant seed I have plants in flower to stare at, I feel your pain. :clown_face:

2 Likes

I spend WAAAAAYYYYYY to much time with my ladies. But they seem to enjoy my company. Or at least don’t complain

2 Likes

Sat & Sun they get a reprieve cause football is on and if I’m not working it’s right In front of big screen.

They are all bigger today tho :hushed:

Morning all see what happens when u leave em alone.

1 Like

Another Vermonter. Popular state all of a sudden. :+1:

2 Likes

Am I that obvious? Well the fall smells alil Danker up here this year.

1 Like

I’ve certainly been stinking up my neighborhood

2 Likes

Got myself some sour skunk

3 Likes

My girls have really taken off!!!
They have almost 2x again from this morning 2 have leaves they didnt 9hrs ago

1 Like

I’ve also been keeping track in a written journal and it’s really helped me getti

I’ve also been writing a grow journal along with your

guys and especially girls help on the grow forum. I was looking at pics from this morning around 4am, to pics now and there is more leafs then this morning on the lil basterd.

2 Likes

I’m loving it

1 Like

They were lil ones just starting now they are Acully GROWING​:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Looking good. They definitely grow fast. It’s hard to tell when you look at them often but then you look at pics from one day to next and you can see it.

2 Likes

So I’ve been rotating the girls like one rotates a car’s tires to give them all even time In front of the 4" fan. At first I thought maybe they are stretching again but I think it’s more the soil has settled and makes the look stretched. I was going to top off all pots with more soil but if that Is ill advised please don’t hesitate to tell me.

btw tthe lights are about 16" from tops.

They look good. You can top off with more soil.

1 Like

they look better now

2 Likes