Blk widow grow log

So this morning I noticed that the oldest guy here seems droopy. It’s not over watered, maybe the lights to close but none of the others are effected. Or I’m seeing something that’s not their.

2 Likes

She’ll straighten out. Stop obsessing over them! Lol!

3 Likes

Lol I’m with @raustin I was over loving mine and they definitely don’t like that much attention. I’ve tried limiting my checkup to two times a day. Spend a few minutes sitting there each time. Does she have spots on her or is that water?

2 Likes

They actually all look perfect right now.

1 Like

Water I misted on

Ah I thought so. I agree they look perfect. Keep it up.

Aaaahhhhh I just want to make them grow, and grow and grow. It’s like when I found the 1st Nintendo when I was 10 (ya I’m that old) in the closet 2 weeks before Christmas. Everyday was wired anxiety until Christmas. Then when it came I was still crazy like I never knew.

Hahah right! I feel the same way. Like a overwhelming urge to do something anything just to make them grow a little faster.

1 Like

Although here is some of summer outdoor mystery seed

1 Like

Oh that looks delicious. Little nugget of happiness lol

Had to chop about a week or 2 early had some really really wet weeks and some lil mold on bottom buds but the other two were plants were brought into screened porch out of rain chopped them a week ago.

Not bad for a bag seed the other had lots of purple and orange my buddy did great job with them learned alot about outdoor and LTS

Yeah outdoor seems to be harder in the aspect you’re at the mercy of mother nature. But for a bag seed a good experiment. I am planning to try some like that next year in spring.

1 Like

I plan to do both next year I’ve got 4 Goldman’s gold leaf for out doors and do 1 of each indoor of the ilgm power pack. I belive trainwreck, power plant and critical mass. So maybe by doing both I’ll quench my growing obsession with growing.
Wait… what? Man I’m :crazy_face:

Hahah nah the obsession only seems to get worse from here lol

My obsession in it is also a grounded to reality. I want to get really effective in growing in all aspects. I have a 5 year plan to be growing for a new start up in VT Cause I think In 5years recreation will move to nd next tdispensaries here. I love cooking so I became a fucking bad ass chef working for and next to some of the best. Now I want to do something else I love and can do till I die. I can cook till death but being in the
trenches is my crazy. And it’s hard at 65 70. Also I’m a real believer in medical marijuana help curb the opiate epademic. I got sucked in buy Drs handing out oxycontin and it almost killed me 2x. And a close 3rd so I belive no know pills are not for long term use. And pot can really help. Its kept me clean for almost 10 years. So if it sounds obsessive it is cause I want to be the best I can for others. And shout out to all readers cause i know lots of you are here for the same reason making meds that help without damaging there life.

2 Likes

I have no big aspirations for cannabis but I have a love for learning. And I’m hoping it’ll help me get rid of pharmaceuticals but with your goals in mind you’re in the right place to learn and get the help needed to reach it.

1 Like

I looked at them, checked soil… dry… watered. Leave untill tomorrow to see again. No obsessing here!:neutral_face::expressionless::no_mouth:

2 Likes

Lies and deceit… :joy::joy::joy: i bet you already turnd around and are staring now

2 Likes