Blk widow grow log

It is what it is. Plenty of seeds out there I got one great starter. We will see in a few days If the others seeds I got pop.

1 Like

Update so 1 seedling out of 3 I’s grown stems really long from stretching during germination. Got that posted up with stick, got a 10" dome kit to keep her in humid climate and around 73°. Have 3 others in peet pelets germinating so I should be good this round I’ve corrected my mistakes and made environment ideal for these girls. So here’s to the blk widows.:relieved::relieved::relieved:

2 Likes

Ok my lil girl that survived she got stretched for light but now shes had ubundant light more than enough even, and the stem has grown another inch. The leaves might be alil bit bigger but no change there. Dose this happen or make sense? I have it propped up with some thing. It’s in peet pelet in a germination dome with a 600w led. Temp 74° on a 18/6 cycle. I guess should I transplant and bury stem or keep it were it is for another week or more.! 20181015_064356_002|666x500

that lil guy another 1 1/2" to stem

U got an updated photo?

Edit that is updated. I see her upright

Yes, I would plant her and bury that stem.

fixed the stretching issue

3 Likes

Has got the taproot already pushed out the bottom of pelet and some fingers from it as well coming out the sides.

She might not be much up top but the bottom is robust.:wink::wink:

1 Like

Good work :facepunch:t5::facepunch:t5: Now what kind of lighting again? N how far u hanging it now? (Just tryna think ahead to avoid again)

N anysign from the lazy 3?

The 3rd one retreated back into seed and died. I have a few more germinating so I can use what I have.
600w mars hydro about 3 or 4" above 12" dome

:thinking::thinking: @Aolelon @dbrn32 is that too close? I think so man… but if it aint broke… dimmer? Or veg/bloom light? If so go blue - veg

1 Like

It’s on veg and other switch is flower and very red and purple. The pic doesn’t show it very well but it’s very blue in there.
I’m not sure I had it closer and the stem grew 1 1/2"s in 2 days. The leads are very small but green and not curling. Maybe if I leave it 24 hrs and see were shes at?

Seems close, especially if you’re providing primarily blue light.

Ok I’ll raise it any suggestions??

I’m at about 18" above dome

Watch it there to see how it responds. As long as dome doesn’t block a ton of light that should be good.

Hey if it aint broke… but yea. Watch her for a bit

Morning growers😁
Update the seedling under light looks good standing on her own now. I’ve re read lighting recommendation online and I should be at 24" for seedlings and that’s about were I got it. Many more blue lights are positioned over plant with it higher. Thanks for you guys recommending that its gotta be higher.
Also all of my germinating seeds have cracked and taproot is digging deeper.
I acutely feel like I might have got past my learning curve and can acculy have something to grow

1 Like

See. Just patience and persistence. Pays off. Now lets get those girls vertical!

I know your absolutely right! I was stuck in a time line of hours not days. Idk why I’m trying to reinvent the growing norms but I need to sit back and let my equipment do the work that I got it for.

1 Like