Blk widow grow log

Ive started 2 black widow and Goldman’s gold leaf seeds and will update at least once a week.
So I dont have anything sprouted yet all i can do is write.
Im waiting for my new Mars hydro led light to arrive then i can show you the tent set up.
Till then…
Stay lifted🤘

3 Likes

Welcome to ILGM Forum. If you are going to post regularly, it might not be a bad idea to post your grow specifics on the post so later on we can refer to it if we have questions on your grow. There is a very large brain trust here that can carry you through almost any growing problem you coold have. You might not be able to fill out all the blanks now but as you go you can give us information.

Are you an experienced grower or new to the game?

Good luck in your grow. Jerry :us: :man_farmer:

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = N/A

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH?
- Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off)?

-  Of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of dose of nutrients used? NPK?

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM?

CO2?

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = N/A

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH?

• Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off)?
 -  Of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of dose of nutrients used? NPK?

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM?

CO2?

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you.

2 black widow and Goldman’s gold leaf all fem

Indoor soil in 31"x31"x61"
Going into happy frog/ocean floor 1:1 ph 6.6
Npk about a 3-.5-3 im shooting for
64°-76° around 28% to 65% humility pretty close to these temps at night too
No need to heat or cool and humidity wont nose dive for two or three months yet
600w mars hydro led
4’’ carbon filter and fan
Started seed germinating on 10-8-2018

3 Likes

Your going to like the gold leaf this is mine from a couple weeks ago my wife and I sampled it the other day and it’s very good mines coming down in the next few days

1 Like

Ive got 2 black widows going right now :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. And best of luck with the girls. Great choices. As u can see there’s plenty of helpful people around. Just make yourself at home. And i hope u dont mind if i :eyes: along here

Ok on day 4 of germinating my 3 girls got 1 widow and the Goldman’s already up and rising. :smirk:
The other widow hasn’t broke three but it was the bigger of the 3.
MARS HYDRO light will be here tomorrow morning and in perfect time for getting these seedlings to veg out​:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Ok first question…
Now that the sheds have cracked and shed the shell how long do I wait till I put them under the led?

Now. Once they sprout they can use the light. Unless u wanna use a cfl to start

I’m on it thanx, still no action widow #2 but maybe a dud. Im give it a few days and see, if not I’ll try another b4 these get to far ahead.

Going to light her up

2 Likes

Has anyone who has grown black widow did your seedlings have a purplish color to stem? Its stretching for light so I got one widow and a goldmans under light still a dud on other seed.

Update…
As I said in prior post only 2 of 3 seeds have cracked and has grown about 1 to 2 inches. So I took my small probe and tried to find the untracked seed. To my surprise I found it way down in the peet pellet. When the peet and water settled it sunk way down to bottom. But good news it cracked, and looks rather healthy so covered it about 1/2 inch down and should see something in a day or two.
:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk: happy growing!

3 Likes

Help…
Ok 3rd seed has been buried deep in peet pelet after it all settled it was there for a week and obviously to far down to break soil.
I dug it up it was cracked and taproot(great band) was peaking out. Now is it still bright white and looks alive but with no change in 3 days is it dead or if I just wait and see it will turn around and sprout in few days?
I want to grow 3 is it too late to start another seed?

If it has a taproot and looks alive, then just wait for it to break the soil. It’s just a slow starter.

Hey how u doing…

Ya it looks white and alive.

Just let it alone for a few days, it should pop up.

Thanx my friend, loving new light so much quieter and temps in 72°~78° so much more light for a ton less power draw.

1 Like

How long should I keep seedlings covered with some. I see that some are under domes till 2nd or 3rd leaf then transplant. I think this is my issue they are not warm enough or strong enough