Blasting's Autopot journal

4 Likes

Found one good seed, will try this out later ! Thanks all! I am blessed this grow.

4 Likes

Couldn’t ask for a better product. Congrats!! I’m hoping my gold leaf will be ready for the chopping block soon! Lol

1 Like

That mutant bud, flat stem.

4 Likes

2 headed cola!? NICE!!!

1 Like

Lots of things happening in y garden lolll

1 Like

You’re buds are mickeymouse. No, seriously. It really looks like Mickey

1 Like

Just got my health canada license for 49 plants, yay!

6 Likes

Nice that’s alot of pot

Wonka butter bud!

5 Likes

Hello my dear friend @dbrn32 ,i am currently re arranging rooms, building a new 7.5x8 flower room, i want to re use my vero 18 cobs i had in my hacked mars hydro light to put them in a real fixture for best coverage with heatsinks and better drivers. I am wondering what drivers and sinks to use… i have the vero 18 C chips,6 of them are 30g4000-C,4 of them are 40g4000-b and i would love to hit atleast 450-500w with the 10 cobs.

2 Likes

500 watts from 10 vero 18’s is asking a lot. They’re much better suited running them around 1050ma which would put them at about 35 watts per cob, and then you would have a little extra power pulled from drivers.

Do you have full part numbers from each of them so I can pull data sheets?

1 Like

Thanks alot for your time @dbrn32 ,here are part numbers. I have 6 of the C version

Looking to cover around 3x4.5

1 Like

Meanwell hlg-185h-c1050a/b will run 5 of either. The forward voltage of b voltage bin is a little higher than c bin at that current. So to power the 10 you have I would put 3 of c bins and and 2 of the b bins per driver. As long as your plan was to run all 10.

You’re going to fall kinda in between on build size there. 3000k on ends and center with 4000k between. 2 drivers worth isn’t exactly what I would spec for that space. But you don’t quite need 3 drivers worth either. I would probably build it with the two drivers and make a run or two. When you design frame, leave space to add a couple of strips of later just in case you want to bring your total flux up some.

I’m thinking 2 rows of 5 cobs spaced evenly totaling about 44" long. Then space the two rows about 16" on cob centers. I think it would be solid, but if you want a little more it would be piece of cake to drop a couple of 1120mm strips right down the center later.

1 Like

So 1050MA is what you recommend,thanks. I knew i was probably asking for a little too much out of them. What about heatsinks?

1 Like

As always you are the king, thanks again.

1 Like

I would probably use pin sinks, 120mm would be big enough if you can find a decent price on them. You can try radial sink too, just make sure they are good and flat.

Tried looking a little, am i looking for anything specific or just 120mm pin heatsinks? Should they all fit the veros?

Depends on if you want them drilled and tapped to fit, or you want to do that yourself.