Blasting's Autopot journal

autopot

Citrus skunk

Garlic Zkittles 1

Garlic Zkittles 3

Mazar x Crystal Candy

So far, Citrus Skunk smell is A1, rock hard buds, friend smoked one and it burned really even and a nice white ash. Easy to trim.

GZ1 buds are really nice, nice desceness, nice smell very easy to trim.

GZ3 was my nicest, one of the little buds I could keep. Frost for days.

Mazar x CC is my accidental cross, smells alot like Mazar did, lemon pledge or something. Was an hell to trim.

Garlic Zkittles

Blue coma, recovering from deficiencies. Had these bloated leaves forever.

And lemon zkittles branching out nicely, theyre gonna get rocket in the screen sooooon.

That is Lemon Zkittles,a little mag def . Applied a foliar feed at lights out yesterday, 0.25ml to 500ml.ro water of calimagic with 1ml Nirvana! I have to say girls looked much better tonight! I need to adjust my feedings a little under the EB strips now, girls get hungry faster.

I love Nirvana! Great product, all around.

Lots of good things in there for sure!

()

Garlic Zkittles and Lemon Zkittles front view. Lemon Zkittle is a Sativa dominant vs the indica one, can clearly see the sativa dominant is gonna fill out screen faster.

Oh and heres my monstercropped blueberry clone, i cut a bud like 4 weeks into 12/12 and here she is.

Was cranking lights a lil 10w a day but just decided to crank them to 250w. Trying to get more penetration I lowered light over GZ to 14 inches.

This is one of the grows thats exciting, I know what Im growing and I feel like I actually know more what I am doing. And of course, loving this new cabinet setuo with my eb strips, these things are bright!!!

Lz seems to be liking her nutrient dose from the autopot feed! New growth looks great!

Moved Blue Coma to the 2x4, shell get autopot feed when I get back next week. She aint looking real good, she was a little root bound in her small pot before transplant and seems to have a hard time recovering lol, she had a bloated look from the beginning, she is one of the couple seeds i got from a quarter I bought of the finest smoke had, the smell and taste was amazing. Lets hope it was a growers mistake and not a genetic trait, cause I dont need anymore garden problems haha! She is under my hacked mars 700w, 225 watts or something, scrog is 21x25 inches and kinda low so I have a little room to spare at top, will try and flip when scrog is full and use spare space at the sides.

Sorry for late reply, been in Las Vegas since last Thursday and just getting caught up. You can turn and burn with that driver as long as your aluminum temps stay reasonable. The 250 watt rating is on output side, and you likely got a little bonus current. The strips can handle it no problem. The rest is power loss from driver. Perfectly normal. Sorry to hear about bud rot bro, that shit sucks.