Blasting's Autopot journal

So I said fudge it and ordered a 20x36x60 tent! Chesse will most likely end there!

5 Likes

Also ordered a liter of calimagic!

5 Likes

Mr Blasting is mad. Blueberry stretched bad and cheese is stuck in its shell… Had no batteries all day so i didnt get the pics from my GF… I am kinda mad she didnt tell me cheese was stuck in its shell… Also mad she didnt tell me blueberry stretched bad… God, being away s*cks!! I have height problems and now thats not helping at all… Worse thing i cant tell my gf to remove the shell cause she at work
… So my first auto lost 4 days of light -.-

And now she didnt water because she had a big headache…

Im feeling its some kind of joke lol.

Oh well!!!

7 Likes

Bad vibes in the homegrowing sect this week…ohhhhmmmmmm focus gang!!

Seriously though, sorry to hear this Bro, I admire your ability to grow being away so much…she’s take better care next time!! @Blasting

3 Likes

Well, honestly the hardest part for me is right there. Growing from seeds is harder because I actually know I cant really rely on her because she doesnt seem to understand the IMPORTANCE of little things that need be done on time. But hey that my only alternative and that is also why I am running autopots. Growing from clones then into autopots was kinda easier because it is kinda less tricky. Still, I need to grow because i just cant afford all those meds and all those hobbys lol, since i dont want to cut anywhere thats what I have to deal haha!

Got like 200 000 more tons to blast and jll be home to the babies!

Boom!

1 Like

Stay safe Buddy and I hear ya on the meds. I enjoy smoking my weed so much more now that I grow it myself. We’ll both get a working system worked out and stick to that when we find it. I’m only on my third grow since starting back up. Still learning and for me, every grow has taught me things that I take forward. Best of luck @Blasting

1 Like

I am thinking of buying one of these AP easy2go thing, and reservoir feed clones in smallers containers in a tray that are waiting to go into APS. I think that could be something that solve a couple problems of watering and girlfriend having to play in my basement lolll.

Now,if thats something I actually do I just need strains I really love and work from there. And clone for a couple generation.

i also got my first cross done (by error) mazar from dp/crystal candy from ss crystal candy had couple seeds in lower buds and i believe it is from the mazar hermy. I could be on to something right there because both are awesome smoke and vigorous plant.

Lots of possibilities… Hmmmmmhmmmmmmmm

Thanks @Screwauger, I love my job but one thing I love more is me and my friends going back home, we’ll we safe :slight_smile:

@dbrn32 im planning my build right now and wondering what connectors i shouldnuse for drivers to cobs, forgot about that.

Also if i decide to screw instead of tape what screws do i need?

1 Like

I use the wago connectors, 2 port will be good.

3mm screws is pretty standard, I think they’re m3x.5.

1 Like

Thanks alot, will look into these :slight_smile:

Good news is my best friend lives in front and hes got the key for emergency. I sent him to water/lower light/remove shell last night. So that is good news, lets hope the Cheese catches up and BB stops stretching!

2 Likes

Well o well, light were on 24/7, Cheese auto might not make it… It didnt like being caught in its shell lol. I dropped a Citrus Skunk photo bean and a Purple Kush auto.

I have been drilling my plate and arranging things to setup my light today, gotta go buy some wire and should be set!

2 Likes

Here is BB! Filled pot up to the side to help her stay up. Been working on my light, pic is the heatsinks installed on the new plate, just got done installing 1st set of cobs on driver A and guess what it is working!!! Two cobs is bright cant wait to see 10 at work!!! Brb later with finished product :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Here it is!!! I am now blind FYI! This thing is bright!!! No more blurple woooo! Around 270w of vero 18 3000k/4000k mix.

2 Likes

Wow, nice nice nice. You have glasses right??

1 Like

I do, was just too stupid to put em on before testing lol!

Here is the light in the new 20x36 tent! 5 square foot for 270w of cobs. I can dimto two cobs for around 55w. Should be a nice little setup! I plan to DIY my mars 600w and switch it to the 2x3 tent to have this one in the 2x4 with my roleadro 300w (that will get DIYd too). So many projects haha! Cheese is not looking very good… Poor lil girl my first auto is not making it trough :frowning:

4 Likes

I made it @dbrn32 . could have been better with screws but it works!!

2 Likes

Looking good @Blasting!

1 Like

Awesome job!

As long as the tape is tight and you have good thermal bond to the aluminum you should be solid.

You do probably have 8-9 square feet worth of light. How’s it setup? If I understand correctly you can run either 2 cobs, 8 cobs, or all 10? If that’s right, you can probably run seedlings and first couple weeks of veg under the 2 and flower under the 8. You’ll be way over reasonable par levels running all 10 in space that small.

2 Likes

There is thermal paste under all sinks and cobs, i did it as tight as i could. And yes, i can run one switch. For two/eight cobs and both switch for all cobs.

1 Like