Blasting's Autopot journal

Well, that’s certainly interest me my dear friend…

I am in search for high CBD male pollen, but with a strong genetic background…

Can you please, without throwing out the Instagram info’s , give me some valuable clues on how to find this information… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::wink::innocent::+1::ok_hand:

2 Likes

These are some of the World Strongest strains :wink:

1 Like

Un gros merçi , mon chère ami :grinning::+1::wink::v:

1 Like

Here is the 2x4! It will be the last time I flower with these light before I DIY them! Lets see how much I can pull out of these 4 babies under the Mars 600w and the roleadro 300w! The plant in the middle are Lemon Zkittles and one of my Garliz Zkittle reg (in a 2L pot) that im going to flower in that small pot. It might be a male so who knows it might get trashed. If not then I have two clones from it.

And here is BB and Blue cheese :slight_smile: i backed off the big bud powder a little and added a lil more cal mag, blueberry has started gettinf yellow leaves at the bottom but shes my only plant in coco so I figured that would happen.

Current feed is

2ml/L sensi bloom
1ml/L bud candy
1ml/L Rhino Skin
0.5ml/L sensizym
0.5ml/L hydroguars
0.25ml/L cal mag
3/8 tbsp/10L big bud powder

PPM 755

Blueberry is showing cal def but has shown burnt tips. I dropped the big bud a bit to lower the ppms.

Here we are! 19 days since their first 12h sleep!

7 Likes

Looking very nice!

2 Likes

Trying hard to :slight_smile:

I am leaving for the north in two hours! Here are the girls right now! Day 21 of switch for the Blue cheese and blueberry, 3 day of switch for the 2x4.

Have a great week guys!

7 Likes

You too brother and be safe mon ami :grinning::+1::v:

2 Likes

Thanks Al! Will make sure I make it back home safe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 25 of 12/12 for BB and blue cheese. Seems like 1/2 strength nute is too much for them! BB (only plant in coco) seems to be calcium defficient too, bottom leaves are yellowing. Welp here is my mid week update!

5 Likes

That after work treat! Well deserved after this day of heavy rain!

6 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Blasting

Sweet canon you have there!! Great looking plants also!! Enjoy!

Headed to a bonfire that I would rather not go to but as men, we do these things. Huge blueberry joint in hand and plenty of iced tea I 'll be home before I know it. Later dewd

3 Likes

Happy anniversary, @Blasting!

3 Likes

Ice tea and blueberry! That bonfire shouldnt be too bad! Have a great night man!

Thanks @raustin looks like i have been eyeing peoples grows for a year now! Almost a year since I started my first plants too! Time flies wew!

4 Likes

tenor

Happy first anniversary to you IMG_20180901_225040 , mon très cher ami Québecois

4 Likes

I.think its fair to say i burned them. I will need to drop ppm when I mix tonight. Not burning plant will be for next grow loll

3 Likes

Looks like they’re growing really well anyway!

4 Likes

There metabolism will be slowed down but you are making the right move, mon ami :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :upside_down_face: :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

A little burn never hurt anyone, don’t worry about.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, Im perfectionist when it comes to these things lol!

2 Likes