Blasting's Autopot journal

This morning it was LST and supercrop time for Citrus Skunk. Countdown is on, next tuesday I am switching the 2x4 to 12/12. This will give citrus skunk some time to root and then its flower time.

1 Like

I think Im gonna have to figure something else to put my Garlic Zkittles and my mystery plant because they will never fit my 16x16 tent lolll. Might build myself a 3x3 space for flower and use the 20x36 tent to veg. Not so sure yet but im.running out of space!

1 Like

I just ordered some Swamps Boys Banana Puddintain pollen :smiley: should be a nice touch to any strain!

2 Likes

Spilled what i had left of my sensi grow B on the floor, so I went and bought Floranona Grow from GH with ph down. I just mixed 12L @ 500ppm with 0.5ml Hydroguard,waiting 30 min then ill balance PH and when the res gets empty they are going back on sensi but sensi bloom this time on 12/12. About to take clones from my garlic zkit :slight_smile: pics to come.

2 Likes

So, I went to a new hydro store near a friend house and he had those cloning tray, pre moisturised at just the right humidity, cut clones from plant, cut at an angle then into gel clones, cut leaves tips and spray with water! Boom! Put them in a box under a tarf on 12/12. Show me sex ladies or gents!

Took two clones of each 5 Garlic Zkittles reg.

Lil peak at veg tents.

3 Likes

I also did this, Lemon Zkittles from dutch passion, she will get flowered at the same time as Citrus skunk and Woops. Cannot wait to try that train. Everything lemon or citrus i loooooove that!

4 Likes

this is showing on woops this morning, das strange. Just switched to FloraNova so i wont jump on my horses (yet). Lol

3 Likes

Roger, we had a problem. Lets hope the new RCd fixes that lol! Blueberry roots all.over the place! @Screwauger

2 Likes

little diy side project i been working on for next grow. Or for new flower space… who knows

2 Likes

Oh nooooooo, root blowout.

I had better luck just using my buck knife to cut them all off at the base of the pot and let her go. Might have to do it more than once!!! WTF.

1 Like

Really? So i should cut them… damn!

So I did cut the root going out of BB pot, the brand new RCD (root control disk) in the tray should take care of it. I believe that when I filled pots BB pot is the one I put the rcd in pot upside up.

Update on flower tent!

Oh and at night I like to put a dress on my flower tent and touch my… wait what

:crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Very pretty plant. A dress, huh. Lol

2 Likes

Ive had an hermie plant last grow, and my basement has lots of light until late at night so I put curtains over my 2x3 to make sure no light gets in loll. Maybe I should step in and see if there are any leaks lol.

2 Likes

That pic didnt upload earlier :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve changed my mind about light leaks. My tent leaks at the zippers and at first I was putting duct tape on it, but then got lazy and stopped. It made no difference, Mona didn’t care if there was a light leak.

2 Likes

It might be mazar that had a bad gene, i gave clones to a friend and they all had nanners when he flowered them.

1 Like

Today Ive applied zkittles pollen to blue cheese and garlic grove pollen to blueberry! Also the 2x4 tent went into flower mode!

Pictures will come tommorow :smiley:

1 Like

That’s some serious Marijuana growing bro!! I admire your adventurousness!! Can’t wait to watch the results!

Found a guy on instagram that can get his hand on elite strains and he crosses them and collects pollen from males and he sells them :slight_smile:

2 Likes