Blackthumb betty's 6 auto strain next (mis)adventure! 2/13/18

Amnesia Haze is a great smoke. I grew some last year and plan on cloning the one I have going now.

3 Likes

Just installed the new carbon filter & fan in my 2x4x5 tent. Monday, I’ll do the 2.5x5x6 tent. Right now, I need to smoke a bowl.

11 Likes

Damn! Now I need to smoke a bowl too!! :wink:

5 Likes

Just did my friends @FloridaSon @blackthumbbetty he he he :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Yummy. Very nice.

1 Like

Smoked a bowl, then flushed the amnesia haze, then smoked another bowl.

14 Likes

I hate it when folks rub it in.

2 Likes

So far, so good. New fan & filter are actually cooling tent temps by 2 degrees more than old fan, and even after flushing (and a very thorough shop-vaccing), the humidity has only gone up by 10% (usually it goes up by about 15% or more, after a regular watering).

Plus, no more weed smell in the bedroom. The autos aren’t noticeably stinky, yet, so waiting a couple days to install the filter for them will be just fine.

So, the inexpensive Terra Bloom 250cfm filter works very well, as of now. The super-duper cheap fan I got for it is working well, too.

I do plan on major upgrades for my next indoor grow, such as new Can/hyper/ac infinity cloudline fans, and either a Can or Phresh filter.

5 Likes

Seems they logged me out of my account, and I don’t remember my password. I’ve been requesting a password reset email for the last 30 minutes, but haven’t received an email, yet.

pretty pic @blackthumbbetty

@blackthumbbetty I agree with @dbrn32, espicially since i was going from the light cycle just longer and not after they were off for a while and then exposed to 3hrs of the light then back to dark.

1 Like

I think my issue stemmed from my connection problems. I have my password stored. If THAT messes up, I’ll be waiting on a reset email too!

I’m sure it will come. Unless you have gmail. Mine’s been screwy lately. Still haven’t gotten my shipment confirmation yet…

My bad. Just refreshed my gmail. Shipped last night!!!

Woohoo!!..:raised_hands:

2 Likes

Finally got my email!

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty Ive read about drilling. Have you done it before?

I’ve only read about it, myself, too. I figure this is a good plant to experiment on, though.

1 Like

my 2 (AH) already have a strong aroma and they’re only 3 weeks old! I cant wait!!

1 Like

The autos’ buds are really starting to fatten-up!

1 Like

Btw, the Strawberry Cheesecake is so freaking funky! Whenever I burp the jars, the whole house smells like skunky cheesy deliciousness!

The stuff I’ve been smoking off of has gotten better, every day. I can’t wait until the cure is done. I finally have homegrown that I’m proud to share with my friends.

8 Likes

I think I’m seeing some green in that Black thumb!

The funky skunky taste of success…

3 Likes