Growing with a blackmoon rising

Thanks for that @Mark0427
Info came a bit late.
But ill keep it in mind for the others coming on
Cheers :beers:

1 Like

7 Likes

7 Likes

Cute kitty. We used to have cats or rather my dog Thor Finnegan had cats Gilligan and Bella he loved them and they loved him. The old boys been gone a year and his cat passed from one pneumonia one cancer couple years before.

2 Likes

Bloody skunk auto 3rd December

9 Likes

Charlotte’s yester dream photo fem

6 Likes

Ooh, she’s gonna be pretty! Purple already :call_me_hand:t3::raised_hands:

7 Likes

That bloody skunk looks amazing

1 Like

@Blackmoon that Bloody Skunk is gonna be bloody amazing!! AUTOmatically!!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone sure is and its an auto so she should be ready before the helicopters fly
And buzz our place looking for plants so far so good.
They never found any one year a mate had to remove his from were he was growing them and pleaded that i have them at my place
That year the helicopter flew real low right over the top of them about 10 plants and couldn’t have been looking.
Lucky
Not sure how that situation goes being busted for having someone elses plants on your land.
They were close to the road just have to say i didnt know they were there officers

4 Likes

4th December 2022
Just got home from work and that 3rd attempt to germinate critical orange punch has happened
1st 2 leaves are above soil yay
Now just need the 3rd Himalaya gold attempt to strike that will make me very happy
Cheers

4 Likes

Awesome I’m glad they came up ya!

1 Like

Here it is tiny tiny tiny
Not out of danger yet though especially in my care

6 Likes

Don’t be so hard on yourself. It’s a lot harder when you have hide everything all the time too

6 Likes

Ok ill take that on board @SheilaT
Didn’t mean to come across as being hard on myself or a victim
Dont want to be painting that picture
Im actually excited i got critical orange punch to strike 3rd time lucky lol
I coukdnt wait to let you know
Cheers

4 Likes

I am excited for you. You are going to love growing the COP it’s so beautiful and smells wonderful looking forward to pictures as she progress my grow friend

3 Likes

Update
6th December 2022
Finally decided on my spot to dig my hole and plant daggys Durban poison in the ground
Bit nerve racking as to how big it will get in the ground and not in a bag so if i need to move it i cant.
Around helicopter time ill have to cover her with an invisible cloak.
Watch this space
Last shots of a baby Durban
Let the game begin
New learnings
Cheers

5 Likes

Nice I can’t find any Durban Poison anywhere near me lol been looking for over a year

1 Like

Well my experience which is very little my Garden girl was a Mutant Bag Seed (Purple Haze ILGM mother)that was put in the ground on 5/15/22 she was 10ft when taken down I think She loved my garden soil.

She has even given me a few stray seeds for next year

6 Likes

Your plant looks great but what happed to your face lol :rofl: @Bunger64

3 Likes