Growing with a blackmoon rising

Yer I was really looking forward to growing a strain of cannabis with the name watermelon.
I’ve got 1 seed left.
Wasted 3 don’t know why other than was to cold or they got to wet or went from warm to cold warm to cold…
Is what it is
Lost 2 NL seeds during germination this spring
Oh well
Is it hit and miss or is it something I’m doing causing it.
How do I know

Have you tried sprouting in these?

Made by Holland basics I order from Amazon they are moist when you get them I freeze them and take out as needed.
I saturate them drop in the seeds tear of a tiny piece put it gently over the hole to keep out the light and wait. I have a 96% success rate. No handling of the seed les chances of damage. Then once it’s up I plant the whole thing in the sole cup. Don’t know if it would help but can’t hurt lol

5 Likes

Yesterday’s trimming event

11 Likes

That’s some gorgeous flowers you’ve got there Madame @SheilaT :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

3 Likes

What strain is this again @SheilaT
Is it critical orange?
Thanks for your Idea on seed start
I’ll look into it
Cheers

2 Likes

Yes it’s the critical orange punch. And thanks my friend

1 Like

I’m definitely dropping a critical orange punch this summer.
I dropped a bubba Kush photo seed on the 10th October and it’s serious about growing.
Chocolope and acapolo gold some what slower
The made it though there on there way with 2nd set leaves developing.
Yay.
I’m not a complete failure at germinating seeds lol
Cheers

3 Likes

One of my favorites.

3 Likes

Sorry @Blackmoon i didn’t realize until now that I had posted my update on your journal must have been hi lol

2 Likes

Not a problem at all @SheilaT
Good to get some bud shots on here even if they not mine.
Lol

Well speaking of bud shots
Here’s an over due shot of my Auto plants I dropped the seeds of back in mid July
Our winter
Critical Kush
Girl scout cookies extreme

8 Likes

Here an update on the seedlings
3 stretched auto
We been through a lot together to get this far.
Riepen yester dream
Down under girl bloody skunk
Pineapple glue
The smaller ones are my photo fems
Bubba Kush
Chocolope
Acapolo gold
Seed drop 10th October 2022
Can’t remember when the auto seeds were germinated now.
Have to scroll up and have a look
Cheers everyone

5 Likes

25th new moon
I’m between 2x 25hr shifts
Great to touch base with the land even if it’s brief.
Durban Poison is in strait into soil along with critical orange punch and kerosene krash
Soils moist not wet and in a dome propergation box.
Been years since I’ve started them strait into soil let’s see how they get on in my absence.
Cheers

5 Likes

Oh and I couldn’t resist
In water
Blue dream
Frisian dew
Himalaya gold
wild Thailand ryder
Panama
And my lucky last maybe God father
What a line up for 2022
May Mary Jane be with me.
As Most on here are cutting down there crop curing and smoking there fruits of your labor
Here it’s all about to get busy
Cheers

6 Likes

Awesome line up👍! I dropped 4 Blue dream on the harvest moon 3 made it

3 Likes

What are they called ?

HollandBasics Qik Rooters Ready to Use Binded Peat Plugs with Added Rooting Compound & Amino Acids for Exceptional Seedlings or Clones (20 Pcs) https://a.co/d/9SgsUKn
This is the item.

1 Like

Update 28th October 2022
Home after some long shifts Made up some potting mix moistened it.
Frisan dew had a long tail that I’d put in a moist paper towel as per last update
Wild Thailand ryder had a tail and blue dream had a tiny tail so I put them in little pb 2 bags.
No sign of Durban Poison kerosene krash or critical orange punch that went strait into soil on 25th
Himalaya gold had a little white floaty bit beside it’s seed so i took that out of the water and put it into a moist paper towel.
No sign of life with the god father or Panama seeds see what tomorrow brings
Cheers

5 Likes

Sunday 30th October 2022
Update
Frisan dew and wild thialand Ryder that I dropped on the 25th and planted on the 28th in pb2 are both up with no helmets.
Still no sign of Durban kero and critical orange
Getting a bit worried about those 3.
Panama still in water just pushing out a tail now
God father no show
And Himalaya gold that I transferred to a paper towel few days ago not showing sign of life 8m wondering if that little bit of white stuff that I found floating beside the seed was part of the seeds new first leaves.
Time will tell
Have a good day/night every one
Cheers

4 Likes

Update
Shortly after my last post kerosene krash broke the surface by mid afternoon just before work I chose to put Panama into soil her tail was almost out of her shell didn’t like the thought of it sitting in the bottom of the glass of water for another night.
Godfather I put into a moist paper towel.
Not holding much hope for her.
Himalaya gold not much sign of life which is a disappointment had her in a moist paper towel for a few days now.
I actually as I was ment to be going out the door to work picked up my scalpal and scraped off the waxy skin on the outer shell of the seed then slit along the seam of the seed to see if that will help it germinate.
Time will tell
Cheers

2 Likes