Blackmoons on the rise again grow season 3 2021 - 2022 woo hoo

Thank god for grove bags hope everything turns out ok for you

1 Like

Were did you get your grove bags from @SheilaT
Sounds like your happy with them

I bought them from the hydroponic store in the neighbouring city 30 min from me. I think they can be found on Amazon but they are a little more expensive

1 Like

That bud is looking great

1 Like

Sorry it’s taken so long .I leave them in bags until they are pretty crunchy cause closing them in jars with stems keep more moisture.

1 Like

Grove bags I think have a built in something that keeps good humidity.

1 Like

Did you make it

1 Like

I just started using them so I really don’t have much of an opinion other than so far so good but I got em online at grovebags dot you know what

1 Like

Happy birthday :birthday:

1 Like

Thanks @MeEasy for your feed back

1 Like

I got to a store and brought some 3 lt glass jars rubber sealed with a clip lock.
Put all my un trimmed buds in them that i cut off its branches before leaving home.
They back in my car now easier to access and burp.
Really thought id have more opertunity to work with them while here than im having.
At least they in jars now ans burping them.
Today i drove and rung round all tbe places i could think of that may have humidity packs.
I came home with 8.
8 in the whole city. Thats crazy :crazy_face:
Anyway hope that helps
Thanks @Amazon66
Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

Thank you sir :pray::pray:

1 Like

Little update for my wonderful supporters
Following along with blackmoons continual dramas growing cannabis.
I finally got away this morning and im home now.
12.5 hrs of driving 515miles 830km.
With my jars of cannabis that other than the odd burp each day.
I pretty much gave up worrying about them.
It just didnt work taking them with me after 12 days of drying and think i was gunna get them trimmed and jared.
Too tired now but in the morning ill get my jars out the car and sort them out.
Here’s hoping they are ok after spending 12 days in jars after 12 days in jars un trimmed.
Please please be ok.

2 Likes

Took my weed on a 1000 mile road trip with a 12 day stop off.
Whole time i only got the chance once to get a sneeky vape in while at the mother inlaws.
My wife dont smoke and i dont like being stoned when she not her mum 94 and Christian ocupies a lot of you time and attention.
Just felt id like to be strait for them both.
But there was a lot of time thinking maybe i can.
Anyway i filled the chamber of my vaporizer and sampled baklava for the first time.
Seems mild fruity maybe.
To stoned to remember actually lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Any one know how to clean the chamber of a vaporizer.
A mate gave me some weed that seemed to me like it had mold in it.
Vaporizer as i get more confident using it.
I realize it picks up notes and tones of the flowers terps really well and you taste it.
As soon as i started having some i tasted a taste that wasn’t right hay.
So stopped toking strait away im no expert but my gut feeling and having sampled a reasonable amount of different known strains that ive grown and non others had that flavor.
I was so sure i instantly pulled my mouth away and blurted out your weeds moldy man.
He needed to know. He smokes his grow in pipes mainly so maybe he couldn’t taste it burning in that way.
Lot of trust in myself from all ive learnt so far being on here and sharing everyone’s experiences saying that to him.
Not something id have ever done in the past…
Be just weed and sharing no know difference.
Thanks everyone :relaxed:
But lets bring this back to the original question.
Can you clean out vaporizer chambers of that smell as i still get under tones of the taste im convinced was mold.
And i taste it as im sampling my strains and im 99% sure its left over in the chamber tainting my smokes flavors.
Grrrrrrr

2 Likes

Maybe @kaptain3d would know the answer? I stick to flower and edibles mostly. The occasional dab with a lookah sea horse electric dab pen. I use alcohol to clean it. What type of vape device you using?

1 Like

I clean all my vapes accessories with a good soak in isopropyl alcohol… then rinse thoroughly in soapy water. Then a final rinse with clear water and that’s it.
For the bowls, I use a Q-tip dipped in iso. alcohol to rub everything clean, and when I’m done, I use a Q-tip dipped in water.
When all is clean to my liking, I do two or 3 run cycles, without putting any herb in the chamber to get rid of any unwanted taste and smell… :nerd_face:

I think that @Bulldognuts and @Happilyretired made a post about this somewhere… :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @kaptain3d much appreciated sir :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Madame, I love helping out nice people. If you think I can help, never hesitate! :wink:

1 Like