Blackmoons on the rise again grow season 3 2021 - 2022 woo hoo

I stick my head up out my cave every once in a while. Been checking in. Keep after it

2 Likes

Thanks @Capt.Cola .
Shouldn’t really have gotten to this state really.
They just had to wait sadly
Bot they gunna love these new bags and soil in them and go boom :boom:
Bern sitting in veg long enough

3 Likes

Nice one @beardless thanks for checking in.
You been a great supporter over the years.
good one

2 Likes

Life happens brother! They will thrive now.

1 Like

16th January 2022.
Has to make up my third lot of soil mix formula today.
Got another plant in its final fabric grow bag.
My super skunk.
Then went on cutting little passages threw the bracken and gorse to yet another 2 secret grow location.
Very pleased with these last 2 gunna get sun on them from sun up to sun down right through to April.
harvest time.
yay
Have a great day
Cheers :beers:

4 Likes

I’m super stoked for you Brother and can’t wait to see what your girls do! :pray::crossed_fingers::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Up date 18th January 2022
Chop day on the full moon for Stilton just on dusk.

Happy happy happy
Cheers :beers: :clap:

6 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talkin about rite there My Brother!! :exploding_head::+1::+1::+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Congratulations :clap: :star_struck:

Very nice lady! :ok_hand: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations great haul

2 Likes

Thanks so much @SilvaBack203
I’m very pleased so much went into helping create this bush.
It’s seed was dropped in the middle of winter 1000 km from were it grew up in a 3 week lock down at my 93 year old mother inlaws place.
Used her hot water cupboard to germinate the seed then had to get creative regarding what medium to use.
I had a look around her old glass house found an old part bag of cactus mix. Had some perlite in it sived some soil out the compost heap that was built 65 years ago.
Added them together put it in the bedroom cupboard shelf gave it a small desk lamp for light and a hot water bottle beside it for warmth.
On sunny days they came outside.
Then it was time to come home :house_with_garden:
This is one of 4 plants.
Stored in a bucket with lid and a cushion at the bottom away we went.
Stopping here and there to give them a view of nz country side and some fresh mountain air and sun as we traveled through the passes.
Then I created a secret garden.
Stilton was the first to break the surface but soon became the runt of the litter.
It was touch and go.
All wired up I stayed hopeful and eventually she got her legs and away she went.
Soon In her final bag it became obvious she had a double leader naturally.
Sadly I was too busy to train these leaders down.
Who knows what she may have become if I did.
Her 3 sisters in the first few weeks of budding became victims of the dreaded bud rot.
Stilton hung in there but started developing the rot too.
I cut it out and the weather changed for the better it had been a grey humid drizzly start to summer this season that took 3 of my auto’s.
Oh well
I still had Stilton and despite all her challenges she came out and grew beautiful flowers for me and harvested her on a full moon.
I already know she smokes well from the lower buds I trimmed a month ago.
Can’t wait.
She been washed and hung to dry now she in a large paper bag so she doesn’t dry to fast.
The life of one Stilton

5 Likes

Update
22nd January 2022

Just like baby bear momma bear and poppa bear.
I’ve Jared up my Stilton harvest that got the chop on this last full moon the first full moon of 2022 on the 18th January 2022.
It’s hot and dry here has been for a month or so.
I washed her in h202 reducing the measure by half.
After the first night hanging I put her in a big paper bag and had it on the floor coolest options til today to slow the drying process down.
It’s still drying fast and I’m between shifts at work won’t be back for few days so decided to get it into jars and burp them like mad while at work.
The jars are fuller than I’d like but that’s a good thing.
Best harvest I’ve had in a long while.
Last seasons grow ended with me battling bud rot the start of this season took out 3 of my other auto’s
So I’m super happy about this stage of progress :relaxed:
Cheers :beers: everyone that’s following along
Happy growing and sharing

5 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: congratulations that’s a nice haul 4 the situation u had

1 Like

Here is a reminder of what my Stilton looked like as a young girl.

2 Likes

:monkey::briefs:
Sweet harvest Brother and never count the seedlings out till they are dead. :wink::sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

A different perspective
of my Stilton.
Giving them an air out on my gardening sieve.
After being with me for the last 3 days at work in my jars burping were I can.
One stage the room I had them in got very smelly.
Opps.
Anyway stay cool take care.

1 Like