Growing with a blackmoon rising

Thanks for kindness! Not awake 24/7. Not yet. Rare circumstances. Able to heal the pain completely but it is imposed right back. The most amazing is the depth and elaboration of it all. And also the what would be silly lies if not so negative. Praise gratitude love and compassion to you and everyone here! I’ll let you get back to what you do here! Cheers to you. Lol​:heart::sunny:

4 Likes

The all conscious sun the sacrid moon and infinity in the north south east and west may you dance in the milky way and enjoy the fertile living earth beneath your feet.
Enjoy your endless peace.@Annie3

5 Likes

Wow! Thank you!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Your very welcome @Annie3
24/7 not as rare as you may think.
It’s who we are after all. watch your mind moving implys 2.
Keep watching and the watcher and the watched become one.
What ever experience you have its important to let it go to allow the infinite more that there is to flow through you fountain from you and shower you and those around you with riches.
Why most don’t experience it 24/7 is the experience is held onto and understandably so.
It’s like holding an apple and some wants to Give you more you can’t because your hand is full.
Let go and the abundance flows
Cheers :beers:

4 Likes

Bless your beautiful heart for helping me! :heart::heart::heart::heart: I relax my brain and breathe but I haven’t figured out how to keep that peace with less work. And I can not tell if I’m actually healing myself. I’m convinced I’m converting the physical pain but it comes back. Is my goal with my worse half to pay attention then? But I’m a peaceful way. I understand all you say but why 24/7 is not obtained. Can you elaborate on the apples? And do you think I’m making peace too just physical? Thank you so much for any and all help! You are a god send!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Your auto family looks great. Sorry to hear about the seed issues. It happens to everyone! How do you like the gold leaf? I have one growing now.

4 Likes

@Blackmoon. I don’t know how advanced your hearing is but I can tell it probably is. To make a long story short I have most songs in my head if you know what I mean. And it’s really taken a toll on me. They are not all good songs I’m sure you know. Anyhow. Sorry to tie up your site. I’ve just never met anyone that will talk to me like you just did! Cheers!

4 Likes

I’m sorry to text a last time but I don’t want you to waste your time with explaining to me what I understand now. Sorry. My hands were full with my apple and I missed yours. I need to at other times slow down and appreciate my apple. Not all apples are as good as yours. And if I want more answers and to busy myself in this world I will not have energy. And I will watch my boyfriend. And I will let go! Thank you teacher! I love your name! I don’t like to shine either consumed! Here’s to you on the rise! Cheers!

3 Likes

Thanks @Capt.Cola
Yes I like the Bgl is it my favorite of those I’ve grown so far?
I think my Gorilla glue is my favorite it was the first cannabis plant I’ve grown that had a strain name.
In saying that green crack has its place for me so far.
I have a friend that’s a well seasoned toker and I gave him some of my Bgl saying it was given to me from another mate.
He came back and said it was the best smoke he had ever had.
So there you go.

3 Likes

Whats happened to @MoBilly havnt heard much from him lately any one heard.

2 Likes

Been wondering the same thing, hope all’s well with him.

2 Likes

Good to hear. We all have our favorites! Mine keep changing as I grow different strains. Looking forward to smoking some from my current run.

1 Like

I wonder if you took out of wool rock cube too soon. I could never see how they start that way but happilyretired and alot of others use them. Have a great day.

3 Likes

Nar they died before I took them out @Amazon66
Just had a real bad run of luck.
Each a new attempt I used a different approach
The seeds were striking ok just no matter which way I attempted yo grow it after it got its tail it ended up a fail…
I’ve got 6 super slowly growing up so that’s enough.
My next approach was gunna be just drop the seed straight into soil to see if that made a difference.to my result.
Thats how I grew cannabis before I discovered ilgm forum and would get a good strike rate that way til one year I got non striking and decided it was my seeds and that’s what led me to go on line and buy some seeds.
Hope your garden looking beautiful

6 Likes

Update 1st December 2021

Group picture of the auto’s
As suspected bcn got the start of bud rot.
I’ve taken off about 10 developing buds in attempt to save it.
Drizzling humid weather of late.
Day after day.
No clear blue skies and bright sunshine
The others look ok.
Loving the look of og on that far right.
My Stilton that was a runt to start with and didn’t think it was gunna make it is now the biggest in the middle at the back.
Blueberry foxtailing same as last season.

6 Likes

I did a defol after picture was taken and spread them out a little give them a bit more air circulation and sun of I ever see the sun again.
Wouldn’t expect this weather at this time of year.
Yet here it is.
Cammy damp warm a sprinkling of rain…
Bugger.
Come on huey shine on me please move this boring grey cloud away.

4 Likes

That’s a nice looking family you got there! Not good to hear about the bud rot though. Same kind of weather we had here for a bit this summer also got bud rot on an outdoor plant I grew. Hope the sun comes out for ya bro :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks @Capt.Cola so do I.
I brought down the buds and with closer inspection there no mold just wet and like some leaves sludgy
But if the sun don’t shine soon molds what I will get.
Also found a under developed seed in the bits I took off.
Thats interesting to find a seed hay

3 Likes

I hate the weather that your havin Brother! But I’m hopin and prayin :crossed_fingers::pray: for some sunshine :sunny:
:v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks @Dman1969 bit of sun poking out of big white clouds as I’m responding but the forecast is for another week of wet weather this what happened last autumn to me with my photo’ plants.
Not fair.

1 Like