Growing with a blackmoon rising

Thanks for your support @TheVirginian

2 Likes

@Glam that was a deeply felt response to my resent situation thank you.
They did speak of cbd users in the area but through legal channels via doctors prescription.
Iā€™m hoping it drops and it does not raise its ugly head again in some uncertain times and way.
Like at a border entering a country that my family live.
I thought we were using road freight service.
Seems it may have well gone by air who would know.
Any way Iā€™ve got an online appointment with a green doctor very soon to get legal cbd products for my post concussion issues and lower back pain from post double prolapse lower back issues.
I can experience panic and anxiety as I have this cliff hanging week.
Cheers

8 Likes

Bro i would gorilla grow if i was you ā€¦ but its ur risk to take

3 Likes

First off: there are four boxes to tick for a conviction , Iā€™d be very interested to hear there legal definition of what was seized. ā€œMarijuana ā€œ is not a legal definition of a class restriction drug, your claim of cbd is valid ( unless tested) ( and I highly doubt they had the space time or money to test ) ( they destroyed it) and will rely on you filling in gaps. You and everyone on here must and should know your rights! This isnā€™t shits n giggle time , itā€™s serial time. Reach out to your local NORML reps , become a member ( free options available) start reading your country laws around the issue , arm yourself with the same bumble F laws they use against us ! Also maybe the dude wasnā€™t as shit as itā€™s been made out?

7 Likes

@Daggy_2.0 my thoughts are if Iā€™m gunna get pinged it will be in February close to photo plants harvest window.
Wouldnā€™t it ?
Where I live thats when they fly there crop busting helicopters.
I take on board your words of wisdom and experience.
Before 3 years ago I would not even type the word cannabis onto a computer screen.
There is still that chance snippers sit back and screen these forums gathering data.
Itā€™s an unknown
The fun and the learning to grow cannabis has taken a hit since last week when the police drove up our drive.
It was so close to being a legal hobby here in New Zealand last year instead we are still criminals in the year 2021.
The properties of cannabis is so known now for its many healing abilities.
Itā€™s so not fair I canā€™t send 3 small cuttings of cbd plants to someone that could benefit from them if they have the ability to revive them grow them and extract the healing chemicals from the flower

3 Likes

Good call @Leholf Iā€™ll look into it.
Cheers

2 Likes

Well the popo put a bit of a dampener on things here on my thread but hopefully thatā€™s gone and San move on and have more fun and games.
I guess itā€™s all learning the good the bad and the ugly.
Speaking of ugly check out my auto Stilton seedling.
Seed drop 22nd Aug 2021 at 420
At my mother inlaws during a recent lockdown
Planted it into a pot of what ever I could find.
Soil from a very old compost and some old cactus potting mix that had perlite in it.
Just saving you the trouble of scrolling back and recapping.

Iā€™ve never had a seedling do this.
Other than itā€™s disfigured shape it looks healthy enough.
My Bcn critical XXL planted in the same medium at the same time is more of what I know as normal for its stage in life.
Any one had this happen to them or know why it has happened?
Cheers :beers:

7 Likes

Wow thatā€™s interesting as , a few of the upper pay grade fullas will know what itā€™s called

4 Likes

i have a very soft spot for the lil runtsā€¦i love them :star_struck:ā€¦i did a lil multi cola mainline with one of those ā€¦ :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

8 Likes

We all grow a mutant Gary now and then!

5 Likes

Hi @JaneQP just wanted to acknowledge all the likes you been giving me.
My journals a bit slow at times.
I know I shouldnā€™t desire likes on.my journal but I do. Lol
Even more than a like I love getting responses.
Especially when I have a I donā€™t know whatā€™s happening moment and want help .lol
Most the time now as some helpful forum grower mentioned once.
Just grow weed thatā€™s whey your here.
But I still like a like and the odd response.
Cheers

11 Likes

One more like for u :+1:t4:

5 Likes

Thanks @Daggy_2.0 appreciate that lol

2 Likes

I feel incredibly blessed when @Arrow visits my corner of the world.
Itā€™s like oh wow arrow visit my page . Incredible
Thanks arrow.
itā€™s not as desperate as Iā€™m making out reallyā€¦
I wouldnā€™t be able to keep up if it got real busy anyway
Weā€™re would I get the time to grow and eat and work and sleep.
How is it on your side of the pond at the moment arrow ?

6 Likes

going on bed time for me my friend :sleeping:ā€¦alls well on my side of the pondā€¦life is happening and im way behind on my readingā€¦its going to get worse as the year progresses ā€¦it is what it isā€¦hope you and yours are safe and well ā€¦ :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

Update on my family
27th September 2021

All autoā€™s
Blueberry planted on the 6th August
Og kush planted same day
Bcn critical XXL planted 26th August
And same for Stilton which is a real runt of a plant so far.
It was the first and strongest of bcn and Stilton then it went a little different and really slowed down.
Healthy enough in colour so see how it turns out.
Still no sign of life on the 3rd attempt of northern light auto seed.
This attempt I gave it a soak for 24 hrs in water plus a few drops of h2o2 after a rub with the side of a match box then into moist paper towel in a zip lock between 2 plates.
Now i have put it back into some water with h202
See if that helps.
But I think they are a dud batch of seeds myself.
Iā€™ve never had 2 fails let alone 3 of the same strain.
Always a first I guess

9 Likes

Yea thatā€™s a bummer man , I know you tried 3 different well used ways so yea has to be the seed went bad :frowning: . The ladies are all looking sexy :wink: even the Stilton

2 Likes

Hey buddy I just realised I havenā€™t seen you in a bit and then found this new journal. I hadnā€™t realised youā€™d changed over somehow sorry! Iā€™ll set to watching and have a read :blue_heart:

6 Likes

I wondered that.
Have missed you @anon33684698 .
I still met you on your journal.
Iā€™m having a second go at blueberry our first strain we grew at the same time.
I didnā€™t tag anyone over here.
Just left a link at the bottom of my old journal for those that wanted to follow.
Glad you found me. Been a bit quiet of late and a bit unsettled about the cops visiting me recently.
Iā€™m just sorting my fabric bags for these outdoor grow.
Using 10gal 28lts roughly.
Made up a nice mix of ingredients
3 parts compost
Bio organic certified
3 parts coco
2parts perlite
1 part worm castings
Added scoop gypsum
Scoop of mycorrhizal
Scoop of bio char
Now just figuring out how firm to have the soil in the bags.
Never followed a recipe for making mediums before found this on line.

8 Likes

It would actually seem they tracked me down via cctv footage of me walking in with the box under arm and my wifeā€™s vans number plate in full view opps @Fergus