Blackberry Kush 3rd grow

Dropped 2 BBK beans Thursday in a small cup of 6.7 water with a few drops of hydrogen peroxide. Both popped and had nice tails this morning so into 4” pots with FFHF soil. I domed each one and they are sitting about 12” from one of my Mars Hydro reflector fixtures. I have a 3x3x6 tent with an external carbon filter and internal exhaust fan. I’ll keep the light set at 14/10 for now. Temps in the tent range from 68 to 74. I’ll post pics once they break ground and start to show themselves.
@MattyBear @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32 @Holmes @Missiles

11 Likes

Got one going too. Don’t see too many people growing it. Had to do another one since that has been everyone’s favorite to smoke.

6 Likes

Good luck with these! A friend dropped me some ilgm bbk, excellent stuff!

5 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: this is one I would like to try one day!

4 Likes

I’m a big fan of BBK! Thanks for the tag and best of luck with this grow!

5 Likes

You are going to love this weed, or maybe I should say I really love this weed :sunglasses:

4 Likes

3 Likes

And here we go.

4 Likes

@GetbackJoJo Please be careful and don’t over water. Medium looks awfully wet to me. I am set to watching and gonna hitch a ride and tag along, That is if you don’t mind :v:

2 Likes

@repins12 Welcome and thanks for tagging in. The surface looks wet because I had just misted it pretty good. Still keeping it domed for a few more days. I’ve got really good condensation on the dome so it’s not needed much water so far.

1 Like

Roger that. Just saying, we all have the tendency to overwater our babies. Looking good my brother. Keep on keeping on :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

1 Like

OBB is looking good. Merry Christmas everyone!

2 Likes

Got a quick mist before the lights come on. Temps are sitting at H: 74 L: 68 RH: 42. #1 is looking great. Will probably re-pot her to her forever 7 gallon fabric pot in the next week or so.

1 Like

Took the dome off of #1. #2 sadly is no more. All the leaves were small, curled, and generally it wasn’t growing. Made the decision to stop her and now I can really concentrate on OBB. I’ll get a picture later and post it.

2 Likes

Made a rookie mistake and didn’t calibrate my pH meter prior to starting. I was getting some seriously yellowed leaves. I hadn’t added any nutes, just water. The meter was almost a full 1.00 off. Recalibrated and now we’re good. Definitely growing like a kush.

2 Likes

I’ve been there. Almost killed all my little ones in the beginning :woman_facepalming: Glad you caught it :grin:

3 Likes

Nice grow, been there did that with the meter too. I now check my meter by checking the water before I make up my feeding brew. I know my tap water is at 7.0 so if its off when I check it first I recalibrate before going any further. I find I’m recalibrating about once a month. Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

She’s gotten a little bigger in the last 5 weeks.

2 Likes

So I chopped this down yesterday. To be perfectly honest, it was a half-assed grow because of a half-ass attempt. It was kind of stealth and the inattentiveness showed in the results.

The good news is a dropped a Guerrilla Glue auto bean today. This one will get my full attention.

2 Likes