• Light system- 600W LED wblue spectrum, 1000W LED
  • Temps; 75-85 day, 68-75 night
  • Humidity;60%
  • Ventilation system; Yes, 4" Infinity exhaust, 4" 110 Intake
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,- Both humidifier and dehumidifier
  • Co2; Yes - (2)× Green Pad &CO2 Bottle

Dyna Grow Comete Line: KLN to Bloom.

1 Like

I’m back again. Although my freshman grow yielded a hermed plants. For bag seeds it was still good, and the learning I got from was worth it.
Now, I’m back with fems of black widow. I like my own ingredients so I pulled a few from my first round to perfect.
Germed 1 seed after soaking for 60 hours. Once I saw a tap root (5/17/21), she went immediately into a degradable coc coir pot w/FF Coco Loco. A few days later the leaves of life emerged.

5/31, I think she’s a little girl now. No nutes at this point, just ph’d water and light. We had a heat spell so I did treat her to some cooler temps by way of dry ice. Cooled the tent an injected a nice dose of CO2.

6/27/21. Did some LST training. Upped the nutes to half strength.

She responded nicely!

More training!

After a week or LST. Seems like it worked out, she is putting out extra locations.

Really taking off. Upped nutes, and increased lighting.
Been 4 days letting her rest before training again.

1 Like

Looking good so far!!! I’m excited to my sophomore grow shortly within the next couple weeks as well after these harvest lol

1 Like

I am having humidity issues, I think it mostly caused by the huge fan leaves.

1 Like

All caught up on my journal. Added 2nd de-humidifier. Shes on full doses every 2 to 3 days. Defoliating is my biggest question at this point. Is now the time to start plucking those lower ones not getting light?

1 Like

You’ll get there! Definitely too early to defoil any lower fans. Just keep kicking butt on your LST.

I used stupid cheater chopsticks to keep the plants low and ended up bonsai-ing them to the point they were all mutated at the base lol

Are you flowering at all yet? I’d say MAYBE take off some of the lower fans. Again, I’m no expert

I had that issue on my 1st freshman grow. I used the black paper clips, and the branches keep pulling away the clip from fabric. Over a wake an bake I thought about the safety pins and the have worked great. Simply just keep pulling the wire through the loop. Love fabric, but training in them is a challenge.

2 Likes

That’s what I am debating. I almost want to flower next week cause of space. But want to defoliate before flipping.

1 Like

2x2 tent? I have a 2x4 I did three plants in and man oh man I want a 4x4 lol

1 Like

32x32x60. Trying to think if a way to max my light height to extend veg. Here’s my top set up

Like @Ghostlee5th I use safety pins and yarn. First year I didn’t defol. This year I did a few defoliate the week before flip and three weeks after. Better air flow and just less of a mess trying to muck around in the grow tent to remove dead ones each week.

1 Like

@dbrn32, I have not quite got my light game right, but it is improved. I am running a 300/600 plurple combined with a 1000w led w/ red corners. Once I flip, the plurple has grow and bloom. Would I be better upgrading the plurple or more powerful led?

@MattyBear

1 Like

If you can swing it, I’d probably grab some boards or a kit from HLG to replace the blurples. If that isn’t an option, I would leave both veg/bloom switches on for the first 3 weeks of flower and then go to bloom only.

2 Likes