Black widow seed from Ilgm —what is it?

Don’t know what this is?
Definitely a black widow seed from Ilgm
Got the hero pack and have 6 of 9 seeds doing well
Sprouted 4/20
First pic is about two weeks and second pic close to a month old
Is it hemp? Not a beginner but never seen leaf structure like this
Thank you!

Let her gro , she might get back on track or just drop another seed and have this on the side

1 Like

Pic is a month old … ?
Very interesting… :thinking:
Dose look a little weird… :upside_down_face:
Let her grow and see what happens… :+1::man_shrugging::green_heart::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Carey let her grown and not water the plant just the soil

1 Like

Wow looks mutant for sure. What soil and light and nuyes are u using. Kinda trippy seeing some of these plants look the way they do. I know not every plant will come out live a life and die bit some just are so weird looking they r cool in a way. Ive seen this alot woth weird but cool plants lol. Id ride it out til she drops dead or u say screw it and dont wanna waste mo ey on it. But ahe might turn out to be the best producer u ever grown lol.

2 Likes

Freak!!

1 Like

Well your plant is soaked. The entire thing has beads of water everywhere.

1 Like

That was my question, why is she all wet? The weird leaves I just put as genetic trip. My experience, the weird ones end up kickin butt! Let it do it’s thing and see what she does. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you guys!
Point taken about watering the leaves
She started in a super sprout seed terrarium
She was wet last pic as she was transplanted outside this past Friday

I started in seed pod disk after soaking 3 days then to two inch pots with seedling soil then outside with organic soil and root builder with bat guano mixed in below
I will continue to grow as I have had leaf abnormalities before and they turned out the bomb
Carey

1 Like

Looking good now. Gonna be ok.

1 Like

Thank you!

I have a Black Widow seedling that is deformed also its kind of hard to see right now when it gets a little bigger I’ll take some pictures. The last time I grew Black Widow I had one that had a crazy deformed branch and then the cola at the end of it was even crazier looking.

This is the bud at the end of the branch the pictures doesn’t do it justice with how weird it looked. The big leaves were growing out the one side not the top side. Tho top is where the blue is

1 Like

Wow That black widow is funky crazy and the bud sites too
This is a pic today
Still growing wonky
She is wet cause it just rained

3 Likes

Looking a lot stronger , on its way , double the size in 2 weeks

2 Likes