Black Widow ops

What’s your medium ? Looks like coco?
edit
Just googled burpee lol . I use plain coco and perlite when I grow and honestly when my seedlings get that pale green I give them some light nutes and a 6500k cfl and have had good results for the seedling stage.

2 Likes

Also, I would recommend pH’ing to 5.8 if you aren’t already.

2 Likes

Think they will bounce back? Never had this problem before should a stuck with foxfarm.

1 Like

I think the will. Keep the pH good and don’t overwater.

Wont use this coco soil again not a fan. Thanks

Yeah they look healthy just hungry. Coco coir has nothing in it. Although the burpee says it’s amended but probably not enough . Watch your ph to.

2 Likes

I choose coco as my medium on my first 2 grows . I use the advanced nutrients ph perfect line for coco and I love it. No bugs and it’s like simple hydro without the buckets

2 Likes

Those plants are so young they shouldn’t be looking for food yet. The cotyldons are get used up and yellow as the plant establishes its first set of leaves and roots. To me, the cotyledons still look green but the new leaves look light green, which is strange and leads to to the pH thing, or maybe overwatering. I think @Watt-Sun plan of getting them under the light, a bit of nutes, and pHing to 5.8 once the coco has dried out a bit is the way to go

2 Likes

That’s what caught my eye how clean the material was. Been outa the loop for awhile but glad to be back here guys

1 Like

I’m thinking overwatering myself

2 Likes

This is what mine looked like when I started feeding

1 Like

they look over-watered,
like Dad said, if she is hungry she’d use the cotyledons first.!

lots of coco growers say u can not over-water in it,
i disagree, my plants start showing over-watering if they don’t dry out enough.!
(i m in 70/30 coco/perlite)

2 Likes

There doing great ty…

1 Like

I get some pics soon

1 Like