Black widow female

Black widow jus got light flipped aug 30 I believe

1 Like

Black widow jus got light flipped aug 30 I believe I jus checked my notes…

@SilvaBack203 @dbrn32 @Mark0427 @MeEasy @Underthestairs does anyone know how long u account for light flip… I heard it was 1-2 weeks then was told 2 weeks but idk how reliable this source is??? Ugh but from the day u flip light how long do u say till she in flower ?? Or once the white hairs start at the nodes???

1 Like

They are on flowering schedule the day you flip to 12/12, i typically don’t say my plants are flowering until producing pistils though.

4 Likes

Thank u very much for your advice an yes that is what I have gone by but I jus needed refresher bin a long month an I truly forgot damn t.b.i

1 Like

Saying when flower starts would have to be done for each plant because they won’t be the same, so if you want to be accurate on how long a plant flowered you have to say it’s in flower when you see flowers… I only write down the day I switched to 12s and average when a plant is flowing so I don’t have to track each plant but then instead of saying that they’ve been flowering for xx days I say they’ve been on 12/12 for xx days… hope that made since :laughing:

4 Likes

When I see buttons… I say flower

2 Likes

Thank you an yes it makes sense to me I bin noticing around two weeks my plants have taken to transition… I jus found my notebooks an some transition a few days sooner an few days longer…but yea I am going jus get new notebook going an keep better track of things especially being I’ma have 2-3 different nutes going for few different plants n a super soil mix I’m still cooking

1 Like

Black widow (I.L.GM)an early miss auto (CrpKng)

1 Like

Chicken soup for the soil I have done some research an sounds amazing so I’ma give it a try.

Black widow 11 days after light flipp

1 Like

Black widow 11 days after light flipp

Super lemon Haze auto flower 22 days in

1 Like

Early Miss auto flower 25-27days in

So I went to check on me ladies an I notice soil was popped up in a spot like lifted so I lift soil n there’s a big ass white mushroom growing under my soil

Can anyone give me info on why an how lol I bin growing for couple yrs n I only had this happen once

@Underthestairs @MeEasy @dbrn32 @BobbyDigital @SilvaBack203 @PurpNGold74

5 Likes

They don’t hurt anything, it’s a sign of good health and the shrooms do something good I just can’t remember what it is :laughing:

5 Likes

The spores probably already in your soil and conditions in your pot were conducive for it to pop. Happens all the time.

4 Likes

@MeEasy @dbrn32 thank for the info yea I bin using few new things an from what my plants look like they seem to be loving it…an yea I ain’t eating that thing it does look very healthy tho n I’m jus hoping my lil girl early miss is going like her new home in next week or so Im thinking of trans planting her into my soil mix should be ready in another week or so,.

2 Likes

I put fungi in my soil all the time. Fungi and plants have something for each other. Fungi forms a symbiotic relationship with the plants. Fungi help the plant uptake water/ nutrients and in return our plants provide carbs for thr fungi. People usually remove them because they’re ugly and that’s fine. It’s really a sign of healthy soil.

3 Likes

Thank you for telling me an yea I didn’t know if I should leave it or not so I jus dug it out I’m glad to know tho it’s from healthy soil…

2 Likes

tiphat … you’re welcome

I use mikrobs tea an mikro-myco witch is jus like mycos extreme gardening but I’m liking the mikro mycos… an also can anyone help with the jacks 321, now should i use this jus like every other nutrient line wait 3-6 weeks then start feeding an I found schedule for jacks kinda altho thanks to @Underthestairs @dbrn32 @MeEasy @BobbyDigital hopefully I do this right when I start using jacks321… Right now I stopped using Alaska fish an morbloom every 3 days being I heard u could damage your plants severely using morbloom consistently so I gave dose of Flora series an ehhhh idk maybe I messed up but didnt see much a difference after feed an then gave her lil seabird guano lil kelp meal lil alfalfa meal n lil azomite … an in next few days I’m either start using jacks or I’ma use this soil charge pack as top I gave some to early miss last night n no b.s j notice a difference in her bout 7-8 hrs later…her color was much more darker green an her leaves were praying n she jus looked much better… Idk but back to what I saying I start using jacks no different then I would use fox farms right ??? Like wait few weeks if using amended soil ???

1 Like

@dbrn32 @MeEasy @MeEasy @Underthestairs @SilvaBack203 @PurpNGold74 @Mark0427

Hey can I ask y’all something???

I checking on plant n was doing L.S.T past 2 days n went to fix one of the the stem jus snapped it’s was crispy n loud can anyone help me out I know that can’t be a good thing I mean I first figured fresh as hell then I was like no no

2 Likes