Black moons arising 2020 2021 season

I actually have a lil write up about the moon phases…I’ll look and if you interested I’ll drop it on this thread…:wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Please do @Arrow very kind.
I’m a sponge :sponge: for information at the moment
Cheers

2 Likes

That’s not the way I do it but that’ll certainly work you could use the clay balls like a reservoir just make sure the water is not touching the Rockwool. Use a spray bottle inside the dome make sure it stays foggy all the time. Direct sunlight in that dome will cook them. Keep the container warm try to keep it at about 75 to 78 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s gonna be hard to do without being able to control your whole environment.

2 Likes

Thanks @Happilyretired
Your support is great fully received always.
Your not kidding its gunna be hard under the conditions im working with.
So keep it in a lit room from natural light but not in direct sunlight
What should I do with the light I bought.
Run it at night or 24/7?
Cheers

Well I was thinking economically for you since you’re on battery. But in your situation if you’re able to give it 18 hours of light a day until they root that would be optimal. So if you can put them in a well lit area for the better part of the day and then just extend The day for a few hours and supplement with your light. Or turn them on early in the morning if you prefer.

1 Like

Gotcha aim for 18hrs sweet thanks @Happilyretired

2 Likes

You can do it, I’ve never cloned cause I’m not set up to do yet but I’m watching you and bulldog and happy so I’ll learn also

2 Likes

I forgot you have it already :wink: … Follow the link I shared on my thread to all those free books…the write up is in the advanced study done by Robert Connoll Clark…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement @Amazon66
Not sure I’m set up either but I’m doing it looks like.
Had the light on from dark til 3.30am for the first time
On 2 cuttings of bergman gold leaf in a mix of coco fibre and perlite that I got off a branch I broke on 7th of January its now the 14th January there not dead yet.
Thats 7 days now.
When do you know if its been successful i wonder?

2 Likes

Ok thanks @Arrow

1 Like

Show us a picture of them. Are the leaves standing up or droopy. If they’re standing up it’s happy it’s growing roots.

1 Like

Thanks @Happilyretired yes should of taken a picture ill do it in the morning now (my morning)
I’m at work now til 7am tomorrow its now 5.45pm.
One of them looking perky re the leaves.
The other one the main few leaves are strong but 2 outer fan leaves that I did trim started to droop this afternoon so I cut them off.
to many anyway.

3 Likes

Ok I’m home :house_with_garden:
Racing around before I head away for my next 28 hr shift. Arrrrr.
Here is the picture of my bergman gold leaf cuttings I’m attempting my first cloning experience.
One on the right some of the fan leaves bit limp
One on the left pale but perky.
Its on its side because it was too tall for the propergation box.

1 Like

Oppps forgot to attach the picture dang.
Too busy forgot. Here we go.

@Happilyretired in particular but for everyone
Cheers

3 Likes

Looking good @Blackmoon nice work

1 Like

Time will tell. @Uknown time will tell
And ofcourse I’m doing these technical experiments while I’m away at work for hours and days on end.
Typical

2 Likes

Here is an update on my auto’s

This is my blueberry auto up close and far away

3 Likes

This one is a very close up of my gscx auto’s.
Doing something a little funky in amongst its flowers.
Bananas :banana: maybe.

2 Likes

Jumped onto watching @Blackmoon. I had begun reading but hadn’t made it to the end yet :joy:

That’s some funky foxtailing there!

1 Like

Is that what it is? Fox tails. Strange hay.

1 Like