Black Jack and Super Lemon MAC both grows 4 weeks into flower

Two different grows both 4 weeks into flower. Black Jack Sativa dominant and Super Lemon MAC. Super Lemon MAC is in 2x2 with Mars Hydro TS1000 growing in ocean forest and Black Jacks are in 4x4 under Mars Hydro FC-E4800 growing in mixture of pro-mix and worm castings. Feel like my Black jacks are a bit stressed but seem to have nice flowers brewing whereas the Super Lemon MAC look super healthy.
![image|666x500
(upload://sMbfZjubRh0XKmR643eHqqvZSg1.jpeg)

4 Likes

Are you doing experiments on each with different soils and lights? I m going to tag along.

1 Like

Ladies look nice and healthy.

1 Like

Yes I am somewhat experimenting which may have been a mistake because I am not an adept enough gardener to have complicated the process as much as I have. After everything thing I’ve learned, with three simultaneous grows going, I’m going to go organic with a living soil that I feed with dry amendments such as craft blend or Gaia green, check PH going in and forget about run-off ppm and run-off PH it’s pointless if you start with good soil and pay attention to cal-mag and ph of water going in. I use RO water with cal mag added. Will feed Gaia green or craft blend dry amendments next grow as needed with proper microbe colony and molasses a couple times a month. Also a compost tea thrown in for good measure.

2 Likes

Good luck to you. Have fun.

2 Likes

@Jungianstrain thats a suh-weet looking pistol flower shot!! Your doing something right!!!

1 Like