Black D.O.G. Grow

Wanted to check in with you friend. I know you have been busy with new job and riding that sweet ride you acquired recently. Hope all is well with you and your family. :slightly_smiling_face::+1::v:

7 Likes

All is well brother I have had the last 2 days slow down a bit hence my activity on the site! Hoping to get my order of Jacks in by this next Monday and be on the up and up towards starting a new journal or at the very least updating everyone on the tent status! Thank you for checking in on me man, hoping to be back around more soon. Hope you and your wife are both doing well also as well as the 3 (?) fur babies.

10 Likes

Happy cannaversary Monsieur @Dbpooper! I hope you have many more and always plenty of good times! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy Cannaday my friend… :+1::metal:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Happy cake day DB.
That bike is the absolute nutz,
very cool acquisition.
A man after my own heart,
I scored a compost tumbler in a similar scenario, working bee at a local church and the lady sees me eyeballing it… Take it home if you want, you’re more than welcome to… :grin: Just the model I had been looking for to mix my soil.
Don’t you :green_heart: it when Karma smiles on you :v:

3 Likes

@Dbpooper happy cake day Brother!! :tada::balloon::birthday:

1 Like

Happy Cannaversary Brother! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :rocket: :flying_saucer: :grin:
and I think you got your present a bit early w that sweet Bike :star_struck:
I love the old Schwinns, they’re indestructible afaic. She’ll Clean up real good, especially that seat, and that Classic green frame color :heart_eyes: :v:.

5 Likes

I find that to be a very interesting observation my friend. :sunglasses: Been tweaking the ratios on my end as well w so many different strains at the whole end of the spectrum as far as stages.

4 Likes

As they finish well, I can’t complain. :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, this community rocks and has made my personal life more enjoyable this past fast year! You all are awesome and much love and respect to you all!!

I love the bike and can’t wait to start cleaning her up! The story makes me even happier everytime as well, and definitely @Enlightened420 my friend you always speak the wisdom!!

7 Likes

Happy belated anniversary, my friend :v:t2:

1 Like

Thank you brother, hope you have been having a great morning and day ahead!

1 Like